Canna Question?

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

i run 7/7/5 mls gal Canna A/B/Calmag. my tap is about 100ppm so i use mineral matrix as well to dirty it up a bit. i use boost and moab as well as protekt. usually ending up with ec of 1.0 to 1.7. rocking so far. ill be trying H&G coco and aqua flakes vs. gh lucas vs. the canna line. ill stick with the canna coco (which i run pure no perlite)substrate it is very nice and a good deal where i am. and other than that its all about automation as i would like to be able to go on a vacay.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I use Canna Coco with GH and Botanicare Cal Mag, 6 ml GH Micro, 9 ml Bloom, 5 ml Cal Mag, up until week 4... then I drop the Cal Mag, after week 5 I drop the bloom. I get great results. I've run it without the Cal Mag, and got decent resluts, I think my yield was lower without it.

Don't you mean you drop the micro after week 5? Not sure why you would drop the bloom then? The micro has a shitload of N which is why I cut it after week 6. I keep giving the bloom until flush. Great results every time.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I used Canna coco AB for years. No way would I ever use it without CalMag. There would always be a defeceincy if I did not use CalMag. BUT everybodys tap is different. What's works for some, won't work for others. Trial and error amigos, trial and error.

Top Bottom