Canna Rhizotonic(root stimulator)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

A dynamic Root Stimulator and Stress Reliever.
- Faster root development
- Strong roots
- Easy to use
- Increased resistance to disease
- For use in both indoor and outdoor cultivation
- Instantly absorbable
- More than 60 microbiological substances
- Multiple applications
- No harmful residues

Rhizotonic

CANNA Rhizotonic is a powerful, algae based, vegetable stimulator for roots of fast-growing plants that already have roots. Rhizotonic stimulates the further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to disease and promotes its inner and outer strength.
Rhizotonic is 100% natural, and contains multiple vitamins. Rhizotonic influences the root environment and is the ideal supplement for the plant environment created by the grower. Rhizotonic has a calming effect on plants, and is ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants as well as to improving plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
Rhizotonic can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting soil and hydroculture. Rhizotonic is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as simple means for raising the pH level in fertilizer tanks.

Root stimulant

Rhizotonoic adds more than 60 microbiological substances that considerably speed up the grow of a balanced root environment. Various trace elements, vitamins such as B1&B2 have been added to Rhizotonic in order to stimulated the plant production of hormones and rootgrow, thus providing better and stronger roots.
Vital plants
Good results start with a healthy plant. There are many different ways to stimulating plants aside from a healthy balance of EC levels, acidity, temperature, air and light. Rhizotonic does so during and in the rooting and growing phase. Another important element in Rhizotonic is the root-strengthening hormone Oligosaccharine. Scientific research showed its beneficial effect to the creation of root cells without any negative side effects. Your plants will be certain to get beautiful strong white roots with Rhizotonic.

Rhizotonic
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

This is some good ass sh!t, I use it and wouldn't grow without it anymore. This stuff is excellent as a root stimulator, once clones or seedlings have shown there roots, Rhizotonic makes the roots explode rapidly. I think canna has a Bio-rhizotonic organic version, I wanna try it to see the difference.

C

cannababy420

okay, i'm kind of new to this and i use only plain water to water my clones every day. would you suggest putting some rhizotonic in with them?

purpleberry

purpleberry

Ive been using it since day 1 and always will. It makes roots grow very fast, you just have to pay $$$ lol

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

okay, i'm kind of new to this and i use only plain water to water my clones every day. would you suggest putting some rhizotonic in with them?

Yess, I strongly recomend it, makes roots appear much faster. But does cost a penny or two.

true grit

true grit

Hey JollyGrizzle and Jah and everyone for that matter- Check out FastForward's thread in the Grow diaries- he had been doing a head to head comparison with cuts using two formulas-
a. canna w/ rhizo
b. canna w/ H&G root excel

After his first test he had the H&G root excel kicking the Rhizo's ass. He said he will be repeating to try and replicate results- Check it out!

Both are great products, and tons use Rhizo, but I have been hearing great things about the H&G root excel.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey JollyGrizzle and Jah and everyone for that matter- Check out FastForward's thread in the Grow diaries- he had been doing a head to head comparison with cuts using two formulas-
a. canna w/ rhizo
b. canna w/ H&G root excel

After his first test he had the H&G root excel kicking the Rhizo's ass. He said he will be repeating to try and replicate results- Check it out!

Both are great products, and tons use Rhizo, but I have been hearing great things about the H&G root excel.

Yo good sh!t True Grit, I have been trying to get some samples of H&G to compare to canna. I hear great things about H&G and look forward to trying them out.

true grit

true grit

So far from research it seems the concensus is that the Canna A&B perform a bit better than the H&G a&b but in the root excelerator most seem to prefer the H&G.

I'll let ya know how that combo goes next month, just scooped Canna ab and HG root and will start new grow logs late Sept. with a bunch of gear from the Farm.

O

onlytoken

Never tried a root stimulator... only tinkered around with some SubCulture.

I might give this stuff a shot. Jah, you look a little familiar, HG420 perhaps? It's been ages, and today is the first time I ventured to find a new site.

Cheers...

B

brookstown

Damn I feel like I just got spammed

But pound for pound the root excel kick rhizo in the ass. It is slightly more but the dilution ratio is crazy like 3ml per gal or something like that one bottle will last a long long time you only use it into the 3rd week of bloom.

And it really really works.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
only use it in the 3rd week of bloom? Not sure what you mean bro but actually root excel is to be used from the very start to get the roots started and then to get them to blow up! Based on FF report i recently picked some up and deff noticable results compared to the rhizo. Dilution is almost too low for the root excel. 3ml per 10 liter water.

my understanding was always that rhizo was for after roots already started while root excel is to be used from very beginning. Once I put my plants into my ebb and flo i switched to rhizo because the root excel is a little dirty and i sitll have rhizo left. Only two suplements i have really seen noticable differences with have been Canna Boost, and now Root Excel.

Jaybee

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
One more thing- I know they say you are supposed to use it through entire grow and some bloom but i am skeptical, sounds to me like when shampoo bottle says rinse and repeat... I only plan to use it first 3-4 weeks, starting from germination to couple weeks in the system.

JB

J

Jalisco Kid

They are 2 different products. When your plants are not well what the hell will G&H's product do for you? Rhizo is a good tonic. Helps to start to balance the chemical inside.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm use'n the whole bioCanna line on a crop right now, the Rhizotonic is great as a spray makes my plants super green and happy. My growstore guy just gave me 3 btls ea of the whole line for free. Said no one buys it lol. I think it's great shit. Only problem is where ta get it now cus my guy won't carry it anymore ha. Rhizo is da bomb.

B

bravetiger

my last round I used cannazyme and rhizotonic to treat root rot in early veggers, the result was great, the cannazyme broke down old root matter and the rhizotonic helped use that matter for food, at least that's what the hydro guy told me, macro and micro biotics thing of somesort, within a week everything was lush and reaching for the sky.... the final rootball at the end was a hairy wonder.

This is completly a learing process for me and this time but I was talked into trying roots excelorator this time,so we will see how it goes. I've also decided to use oregonism instead of cannazyme since I don't overwater my plants anymore.

We shall see.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
rizo works really well at the start , but cause it has n in the stuff , you can get some pk lock outs with more sativa dom strains . so i dont add any in flower any more keeps my plants greener withg more pk and less n ...

i run compost , but it all so kills the taste of the weed a bit , i would say to stop using it at peak flower and dont use with pk 13 14 ,

but if you are using bactarias and fungis you will need to ad rizo , its a food heaven for the micros in your soils , rock wools so on ,

just my take on it , been using the stuff for years

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Bump... i thought id bring this thread out, ive noticed a few people posting with a few with there clones/seedlings

this is good stuff check it out

L

lowdowndirty

i love this stuff. only for spray though. raises ph too high if added to your nutes, for me anyways

Top Bottom