cannabinoids and terpenoids relation with phenotype

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

hello every one I want to try some experiment after i read the book of cannabis pharmacy so I need your help for a try some pills in near future , example of lavender kush its name lavender so the terpenes that is dominant normaly is linalool it is possible if growing it in different environement the phenotype will make limonene example or other terppenes as dominant terpenes , its bit confusing , or if both from different breeders who have stable strains it could change the terpenes profil also , if its that case how people who use cannabis for medical purpose do if every phenotype change the cannabinoid and terpenes profil , also the terpenoids are linked to the plant odor and odor change at every different pheno , thanks !

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This is why people take clones of their plants.

With seeds, you're going to get some variation. One of your plants, though, may have the perfect effects for you — the one that relieves your problem best.

You take cuts of your plants and root them, in case one of them turns out to be THE ONE. If you find THE ONE you've been looking for (or pretty close to it) you will keep it as a mother plant.

Your next grow can include rooted cuts from this mother plant. All of them will be identical to the mother plant.

Clones of mother plants often turn out even better than the original plant grown from seed, for some reason.

Top Bottom