Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If you are not looking at nutritional facts when you shop for food and Are just eating anything and everything that is out there you are falling completely into their trap!
I will never let these evil people kill me just because I’m too lazy to do a little bit of research and all the sodium and sugars they are pumping into every bit of our food!
The first thing I realize getting into the medical field was this is a business!
Make sure you stay healthy, safe and strong you do not want to put your life in the hands of these people it is getting worse and worse all the time!
Lets just be more tactful as to not piss anyone off. Everyone has lost someone, and the best fix is near impossible to achieve. It is impossible to tell older people to change their entire lives, not in this world, they would rather live happy and die happy. Even those anti-viral treatments, the pills are fucking crazy when you look into the science of them yet people support them because the work "currently"

You did hit the nail on the head, but people cant understand without the data, just seems like an attack on them, when we do the same thing. I try to just inform, make them go click lol. . the bashing of habits is to easy. The slow education on them is far better. Do you know how hard it is to stay healthy, expecially when companies aim for tastebuds, and advertising, and just all that shit. Stomach fat is the hardest part of the body to lose too. Like im not disagreeing with you, just stating what others are thinking. The blame lies within all citizens, doctors, politicians and business leaders. All of us just want the easy path and to enjoy life. Look at this struggle we deal with, NPK lol. . .thats the challenge really? Anyways, as in with everything, it will fix itself one way or another. What we do to mitigate it in my opinion, is irrelevant, no matter what you do, most people will continue suffering, and it will only get worse.

Top Bottom