Cannabinoids Vis A Vis Opioids.

• Thread starter Graywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

Soooo, how about those opioids?? Thank our creator for their availability when needed to insulate our senses from serious pain, but OMG, look at the destruction in its wake from addictions!!!!!!!!

Powerful enough that trusting them to the individual user to regulate usage, has as a matter of public record proven one of mankind’s serious shortfalls.

Once in its grips, sensibilities change, as can morals and public responsibilities. Like so many tools misused, there is nothing worse or more dangerous than a dumb hammer.

Today I watched a news presentation relating that the average US citizen’s projected live span was just reduced, after the number of overdose deaths since the previous study doubled. Not the down and out drug addict from a bad fix, but family members that we can all relate to.

More at:

http://thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/p/cannabinoids-vis-vis-opioids.html

stiffneck

stiffneck

It's a fucking terrible situation.
Personally I am lucky to be alive.
Almost have two years now free from opiates.

They are no joke. They will fuck up your life.

For over TEN years I tried to make those pills work. In the end all they did was cause more pain.

Shame.... Shame on the USA and how it treats its people.

I saw today where wall Mart pharmacy is issuing opiate disposal.units every six months to.people.that have scripts.

Are they kidding. Once your in the grip.... your going to.do.anything to.get that pill...

Addicts don't dispose.of their stash.

Ryesty

Ryesty

It's a fucking terrible situation.
Personally I am lucky to be alive.
Almost have two years now free from opiates.

They are no joke. They will fuck up your life.

For over TEN years I tried to make those pills work. In the end all they did was cause more pain.

Shame.... Shame on the USA and how it treats its people.

I saw today where wall Mart pharmacy is issuing opiate disposal.units every six months to.people.that have scripts.

Are they kidding. Once your in the grip.... your going to.do.anything to.get that pill...

Addicts don't dispose.of their stash.
I grew up in Florida for the last ten years not one week goes by without hearing about another person that’s has overdosed and has died. It seems like there’s no end in sight with the heroin taking it’s place. So messed up!

stiffneck

stiffneck

I grew up in Florida for the last ten years not one week goes by without hearing about another person that’s has overdosed and has died. It seems like there’s no end in sight with the heroin taking it’s place. So messed up!

It's a sad situation. I had tickets last year to see Mudcrutch. Tom petty first band. I couldn't make the show and gave away the tickets. I should have went....

Saw today he was dealing with a fractured/broken hip and was on some deadly opiates...

These are END of life drugs.... if that's your thing and you want to be oblivious.

I don't have the answer but wish I did. Every day I deal.with pain. Shut just does not let up. But fuck me.... I won't go out like that.

Pain let's you know your alive.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Shit
Canada gives out FREE noloxom (sp) opiod overdose kits. I hear the radio adds about 30x daily.

WTF!!!

No shit. It's really fucking simple. Stop prescribing these drugs for any/every condition. Most people cannot handle it.

Overdose kits? Dispose kits? Jesus.... can anybody say denial?

Fucking USA.... where we sweep our problems under the rug and act like all's good in the hood.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup
Most docs refuse to write opiate scripts
This ONLY forces ppl to secure meds on the black market and or turn to a more easily and a lot cheaper substance, heroin.
Stop prescribing pills, but a new heroin epidimec will soon take off.

jipp

jipp

i know i was addicted. that is a fact. i guess since i do not talk so much, it was easy for me to slip through the system and get as sick as i got. i was on my death bed last year for sure.

its funny man, i hate the doctors.. because of a dr. ridge way. fuck that guy. anyhow.
i even got so sick i basicaly woudl cough to point i could not breeth. i would almost choke for air.. id stomp the ground and shit trying to get air. i had the valley feveer.. did finish that semester of college because how sick i got. i only had a few weeks left for that semester which sucked but whateevr.

anyhow, i use to use beer as my pain meds.. i did not drink to get drunk like as a teen.. just a beer buz to help with pain.. anyhow, my step dad told me to go to doctor for pain pills.. and the rest is history.

pills turn you into a pussy. yo DEA i want this label on all opiate RX bottles from here on out. hgha.

i was reading. 3 of the largest hospitals i guess are vetoing big pharma and gonna make there own generic pills. hah.

wtf.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yup
Most docs refuse to write opiate scripts
This ONLY forces ppl to secure meds on the black market and or turn to a more easily and a lot cheaper substance, heroin.
Stop prescribing pills, but a new heroin epidimec will soon take off.

Totally agree. There needs to be a solution.... or not even a solution but just something that helps/will work for chronic pain without becoming addicted to said substance.

Chronic pain is no joke. But.... that opiate script didn't help me. It made things much worse.

I have absolutely no problem at all if people feel they need or want to use these substances. But this in my eyes this is ALL profit motivated just like everything else.

Wasn't last year the Biggest opium producing year on record?

The whole opiate pain pill decade fiasco I went through has soured me on doctors for good. I can't trust any of them.

I recall very very clearly the day in 2005 when my then doctor offered my one 80 mg pill a day of oxy for my "back pain".

I recall me asking my doctor if in fact that wasn't the drug that was super addictive? He replied to me.... "it's not as bad as the news makes it out to be".

Can't trust ANY of those fuckers.

Dan789

Dan789

Guess it’s been a while since this shit went down for you, when my wife was recuperating from a knee replacement two years ago she got 5mg oxy. She was cutting them in half and got to the point she could bear the pain. As she was off the oxy, (we) then got her on tinctures (sleeping), pot pills (homemade) to dull her normal chronic pain (from life’s wear and tear on her body arthritis and such). Can’t imagine 80mg.
Very sad all the deaths and such but there’s got to be some common ground, otherwise when society gets old enough to start needed shit replaced, you’ll be sent home and told to take otc Tylenol. Just sayin. Peace

jipp

jipp

i regret going through withdrawals on line and alone. but i cant go back in time.. so if it helps anyone so be it.

fuck opiods they are not a clean drug. i get that not everyone will want to use weed, i get that especially if you grew up being indoctrinated into DARE program.. .. so there is a valid option for there use. but come on. at least give us options. not take one of these, ill cut you open tomorrow. see ya when you ready to croke, laughs. then they want to give you something else once you get off the pills.

no never mind the problems people had with there GI getting backed up.. then last year, guess what Purdue makers of that poison oxycotin came out with a make you shit pill. laughs. or how it destroys your teeth.

do not get me started about testitormme, and all that other shit they treat you for if you can afford it, to counter the side effect of Oxycontin.

now what i do not get, well i get it.. its money! but why, or better yet who allowed or thought it was a good idea to allowe purdue to stay in business when they broke the law.. i mean, i doubt i would be al lowed to sell a controlled substance if i broke the law.. so why can a company who in 25 i guess put there family to the top of the whos who list for money i guess. and they knew it was poison from the start.
but they lied to everyone, back room pay outs and the like.. only thing that i can think of why they were allowed to keep making and selling it.
now look how much money purdue has put into keep weed illegal..

fuck purdue they fucked me over. 1 year into withdrawals and im still trying keep from catching pneumonia.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Guess it’s been a while since this shit went down for you, when my wife was recuperating from a knee replacement two years ago she got 5mg oxy. She was cutting them in half and got to the point she could bear the pain. As she was off the oxy, (we) then got her on tinctures (sleeping), pot pills (homemade) to dull her normal chronic pain (from life’s wear and tear on her body arthritis and such). Can’t imagine 80mg.
Very sad all the deaths and such but there’s got to be some common ground, otherwise when society gets old enough to start needed shit replaced, you’ll be sent home and told to take otc Tylenol. Just sayin. Peace

Haha. 80mg was the starting point. In the end those fuckers had me on.....

Wait for it....

Three 80 mg oxycontin
And
Six 30mg oxycodone

Every day.

I swear those fuckers were trying to kill me.

Dan789

Dan789

Haha. 80mg was the starting point. In the end those fuckers had me on.....

Wait for it....

Three 80 mg oxycontin
And
Six 30mg oxycodone

Every day.

I swear those fuckers were trying to kill me.
Damn

Top Bottom