Cannabis And Cannabis Extracts: Greater Than The Sum Of Their Parts?

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wasn't sure what forum would be appropriate for this article/study. I was thinking maybe extracts section. I opted to post here. If this is an issue just let me know and I will move it. :rolleyes:

I will preface, that some may already be privy to this data, however I am certain not everyone is. Thus it may be of value to some here at the Farm. I do understand that it is written and reported by a GW Pharma scientist, however, it doesn't bash cannabis it actually reinforces the entourage effect/synergistic properties of the "Whole Plant" way of thinking. And to my mind this is a great thing, at least until some Big Pharma figures out how to use a 3d printer to create the Whole Plant. Not likely in my lifetime anyway.

I myself found this article to be fascinating!!!! If you wanna delve into it plan on a 30 min read. I am posting link as opposed to pasting as it is long.

Peace and much love!!!!

http://cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/2001-03-04-7.pdf

kes54800

kes54800

Until the U.S. federal government removes marijuana from the scheduled 1 narcotic list there is limited studies done by only private labs(U.S). Once removed from that list it would be recognized as having medicinal properties and studies and experiments will be federally funded.:) Some day.

I personally believe the plant as a whole has so much more to offer. We are just opening up the possibilities of this wonderful plant...just getting our toes wet. Wait until there is extensive research done...I'm so excited!:D

Great read. Thanks for the link.
KeS

Top Bottom