Cannabis And Insomnia

• Thread starter StephanLowe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

No sorry kinda bad joke, i tried fuck it. But seriously these kinda threads make me realize and appreciate how many people acctualy use it as a medecine and not just being stoned to cope with their life instead of doing something usefull

helen72

helen72

Trust him..I had insomnia for 10 yrs..Now I sleep like a kid..and YES..Indicas are better for night time. SSRI's are pretty dangerous imo. Took therm too.
Happy to say that in my old age..I take nada from Big Pharma..NOTHING except an occasional asprin for a headache. If my old muscles hurt..I rub a lil homemade THC tincture and they feel better fast

well doctors give a schedule and try different variants if you don't react to the one you've been prescribed. but yeah, if this one works for you, that's great. they should totally expand the use of cannabis in neurology and mental health care.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

well doctors give a schedule and try different variants if you don't react to the one you've been prescribed. but yeah, if this one works for you, that's great. they should totally expand the use of cannabis in neurology and mental health care.
My pain Medicine Dr. at the time, would prescribe opioids, but would NOT prescribe Ambien or the like. he was NOT a pill pusher but was not wanting me hooked on those things.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm growing a hybrid and make coconut caps with a long low temp cook. THC breaks down into CBD and one cap puts me down within an hour. I lable the bottle sleep and keep it in the fridge.

Other than that some strong indica always makes me sleeply at the end of a long day.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

No sorry kinda bad joke, i tried fuck it. But seriously these kinda threads make me realize and appreciate how many people acctualy use it as a medecine and not just being stoned to cope with their life instead of doing something usefull
Why did Michael Jackson shop at Kmart? He heard they had boys pants half off.

Funny how most of us started smoking to get high then got old and found how much this plant helps with pain management and as a mood changer.😉

Dan789

Dan789

I was even making brownies for my Dad, who is a bit older, but his problem was combined with BPH (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia), which if you’re male will probably affect you at some point along your life...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I was even making brownies for my Dad, who is a bit older, but his problem was combined with BPH (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia), which if you’re male will probably affect you at some point along your life...
Yep..Had that for over 10 years. In my case it is swelling and cannabis has eliminated that..for as long as I am "under the influence"; which is easy since I am retired.

TrunkMonkey

TrunkMonkey

I had problems with sleep,other than ambien,ive been using Black Domina as my goto strain for insomnia. Been growing BD and crosses since 1981 when I saw it in the Sensi catalog.There are a few others that work also mostly strains originating from hash producing plants in Afghanistan. I would be interested if any of the new so called breeders popping up have any strains that help with sleep.

Resurrecting a long dead thread..

@the rrock is Black Domina still working very well for your insomnia? I would appreciate any advice you have. Cheers

Top Bottom