• Thread starter samfranklin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Deniro laugh

G

greengodcan

Several pieces of research have exhibited the fact that despite some debates over its pros and cons, Cannabis consumption has been declared as a treatment for a few medical ailments. Followed by its legalization in Canada, the government has pronounced it safe while consuming for a curative problem as per the medical advice.
One of the studies also found that the use of cannabis has been extended strongly in some spheres of the world. It is scientifically proven that if used carefully, cannabis can relax a human in some medical ailments. And few of these are listed below:
1. Chronic Pain - The review has shown that cannabis, or products containing cannabinoids — or other compounds that act on the same receptors in the brain as cannabis — are effective at relieving chronic pain.
2. Drug Addiction – In some cases, Cannabis can help a drug addict but only if he/ she takes it with proper guidance, because the overuse of cannabis also may harm that person.
3. Anxiety – While today everyone is living a stressful life, every second person is fighting with mental stress and anxiety issues. In that case, the nominal use of cannabis can relax people for a while.
4. Cancer – The studies revealed that cannabis consumption can give soothing effects from nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy of cancer patients. Some facts say that it can also slow down the growth of cancer cells in the human body.
5. Epilepsy – According to scientific experiments, it has been concluded that medicines containing CBD can cure a few of many epilepsies that are difficult to be treated with other medications. The CBD is not that much psychoactive compound in these medicines which can ultimately relieve a person suffering from epilepsy.

Finally, cannabis and medicines containing cannabinoids can cure multiple therapeutic problems as per medical guidance.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

What are the Health Benefits of Cannabis?
If something relaxes you it could be considered therapeutic I guess.

I think it has something to do with putting you in a state of relaxing/laying down and allows you to heal yourself, for me it's the opposite of a "fight or flight" state of mind I can "feel" everything working properly (super unscientific) but maybe something to look into. Hard to prove this but just a hunch.

Might be worth looking into the health benefits of limonene other terps ect.

There's conspiracies that it doesn't let you be brainwashed as easy... not MK ultra shit but you're less likely to submit to hypnotic suggestions maybe in a commercial ect.

Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

I’m a believer it can help alcoholism. I just started using cannabis a few years ago. Since the 9th grade alcohol was my drug of choice then around 30ish my drinking became out of control, and almost ruined my marriage. It was easy for me to kill a case on my own in an evening and I’d still want more. One day I was telling a friend about my plight and he suggested I smoke some herb instead and gave me his dugout one hitter and about an 8th. And sure enough my dependence on alcohol began to go away. Now I don’t want to replace a crutch with a crutch but I no longer drink or have anxiety and cannabis has changed my life. I’m no longer that drunk asshole. plus now I have a kick ass hobby growing my own. That’s just my experience with this amazing plant.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It makes me happy? And everyone knows how happiness affects your health.

It also eases my chronic back pain, so there is that.

az2000

az2000

I think it has something to do with putting you in a state of relaxing/laying down and allows you to heal yourself, for me it's the opposite of a "fight or flight" state of mind I can "feel" everything working properly (super unscientific) but maybe something to look into. Hard to prove this but just a hunch.

Building upon that: it's a *documented* fact that our decisions are made 2/10ths of a second before our conscious mind makes them. That doesn't sound like a lot of time. But, it's enough to show that we don't consciously make decisions (emote, react, judge, etc.). Our conscious minds rationalize what our subconscious leads us to do, think, feel. For most people there's no conflict with that. For others with repressed memories, anger, trying to be someone they aren't... there can be a very disturbing conflict between the compulsions to self-sabotage, and the conscious rationalizing.

I think cannabis brings a person closer to their subconscious. It's like dreaming while awake. When someone says "I didn't like how it made me feel anxious, paranoid, panicked," I think they should continue using it. I think those things are a sign of a subconscious saying "hey! I spent a lifetime erecting walls... and here you are exposing yourself to me."

What I mean is: to the extent someone has a fight/flight response to cannabis, the more they should keep using it an expose themselves to themselves. It's probably *their selves* that they're fighting/flighting. (like the lyrics to the Black Sabbath "Sweet Leaf": "When I first met you, didn't realize / I can't forget you, for your surprise / You introduced me, to my mind / And left me wanting, you and your kind,").

When you think about that 2/10ths of a second delay between emerging decisions, judgement, emotions, etc. It's really bizarre how we exist in a *delusion*. Everyone does.

Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

Building upon that: it's a *documented* fact that our decisions are made 2/10ths of a second before our conscious mind makes them. That doesn't sound like a lot of time. But, it's enough to show that we don't consciously make decisions (emote, react, judge, etc.). Our conscious minds rationalize what our subconscious leads us to do, think, feel. For most people there's no conflict with that. For others with repressed memories, anger, trying to be someone they aren't... there can be a very disturbing conflict between the compulsions to self-sabotage, and the conscious rationalizing.

I think cannabis brings a person closer to their subconscious. It's like dreaming while awake. When someone says "I didn't like how it made me feel anxious, paranoid, panicked," I think they should continue using it. I think those things are a sign of a subconscious saying "hey! I spent a lifetime erecting walls... and here you are exposing yourself to me."

What I mean is: to the extent someone has a fight/flight response to cannabis, the more they should keep using it an expose themselves to themselves. It's probably *their selves* that they're fighting/flighting. (like the lyrics to the Black Sabbath "Sweet Leaf": "When I first met you, didn't realize / I can't forget you, for your surprise / You introduced me, to my mind / And left me wanting, you and your kind,").

When you think about that 2/10ths of a second delay between emerging decisions, judgement, emotions, etc. It's really bizarre how we exist in a *delusion*. Everyone does.
🤯

Top Bottom