• Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Knock knock pee

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I just caught the part where she's complaining about TAXES while singing the praises of Cali?!?!?

California Taxes Are 2nd Worst in America, Site Says (2 years ago)
http://www.laweekly.com/news/california-taxes-are-2nd-worst-in-america-site-says-4521741

California: The Worst State to Live In for Taxes (3 days ago)
http://www.kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T006-C000-S001-the-worst-state-to-live-in-for-taxes.html

View attachment 580237

Do your homework before you do your hitchhiking.... I got away with it easy a few decades ago... as a decent sized fella you would think a few times before wrestling with.... but your overall attitude and expectations wont lead you far... to the folks hiding in the hills with their crops... well... sometimes trespassers are shot before questions are asked....

My crystal ball says that if you just up and go to one of the most expensive states in the land, hoping that some kindhearted fool will take you both in like a stray cats, you better keep that sign....

View attachment 580231
Seems @SeaF0ur has pretty well covered all there is to say. Nicely done.....

pugliese63

pugliese63

When I was a kid, it was a cartoon of a van and it said, "Gas, grass or ass. NOBODY rides for free!"

I know others around here remember that shit. Along with "If this van's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'."

Last time I saw that van I think it had "free candy" spray painted on it. Some old dude in tank top driving it. If I'm not mistaken he's usually parked down by the river.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Fun=explaining the act of the Dutch oven to a Dutch person.

My wife is 1/2 Dutch and I had to wait for three yrs before I could pull that one off on her. It only works once so make it count.
But yes her mom is Dutch and lives in Amsterdam ,and she had a good time telling her mommy on me.
It's a good thing that her mom is cool.
It's all about letting it build up under there and Locking the lid down.
STR8

Top Bottom