• Thread starter Aeilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aeilla

Aeilla

Hello,
My name is Aeilla
My fiance's name is Thomas.
We are in our twenties and living in Boise Idaho.
I've got a story to tell and a favor to ask, if you have the time to consider it.

Since I was a young girl I have always been out of the norm. I grew up to be a very oppoinated woman and passionate about one thing.
Cultivating Cannabis. And being apart of a culture and community that excepts me for who I am. Tattoos, odd conspiricies, loud, music loving, black sheep, in my own world, "weirdo"..

I was born in Boise Idaho. And have lived here 17 of my 20 years of life.

The other 3 years is where Thomas comes in.
We met when I was 17. At a festival. Yes we were druggies. " rebels without a cause" we shall say... We were both addicts wandering in life with no purpose. With families and friends that never really understood us and because of that we instantly connected.

Like two fires murging. We were stuck by each other from that day on.

Since then we convinced each other we were strong enough to no longer need drugs. And have been trying to figure everything else in life out since then.

We starting having clearer minds and learning more about the world. We read everything we would about Cannabis because we both had the same dream.

We move to oregon for about two years because we had family there and it was still a relatively safe choice as far as growing Cannabis went. We were very successful with our garden. But not much else. We still felt very trapped and wanted to escape.

We had taken care of a total of 68 plants. 12 at a time. And in my honest opion we did a great job. Learned a lot. And did research every day to see if we could be doing better. Organic soil and nutrients. It was very small scale. But we loved it.

We have a reliable vehicle, own our own mobile home, and have a little cash saved up. We work a part time job here in Boise and have no attachment to it. Just trying to make it. We are quick learners. Very open minded. And have experience:

Concentrates
Extracts
Seed-harvest steps
Construction knowledge
Art skills
Veterinary skills
Minor mechanic akills
Anything we can try at we will do

We have been trying to connect with like minded souls. People whose passion cannot be burnt out and have been alive on this earth, frankly, for longer than we have. And whom have had more of an opportunity to establish themselves. And have a lot of knowledge to share. People who want to keep this livelihood going for years and keep our environment safe.

Thomas and I dream of one day raising our children in a community like the one established in NorCal. We pray to whatever God we think may help us to help us get there. And find a person who is willing to welcome us on their land and teach us the ways. So we can teach our kids. And one day walk amogst our garden and feel "at home."

If you think you may be able to help us on our journey, thank you. If you can't, still thank you! You read this and I appreciate it. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. And if you connected with us, I hope that gives you as much positive feeling as it does me.

Thank you
Aeilla and Thomas

Toaster79

Toaster79

Can't help you since I'm in Europe but wish you all the best on your journey. There are plenty of great people here so I'm sure someone will chime in and make something work for you.

Positive vibes!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

And yes I have been held a gun point... Been through a lot in life. and want to be soemwhers where people get life
K i appreciate ur dream . Pursuing my own right now. In oregon . But heres the skinny . U love cannabis and have grown 60 odd plants . Surely u have picks . U have ur own motorhome . Then plant urself in the suggested aeas . Get a normal job in your chosen area and get to know people . Cause. With out so much as a pic i wouldnt even respond to a pm . Even better one with u in it . Creates a little credability .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Welcome to the farm. Because a strong black market still exists, very few growers are going to open themselves up to someone they've never met. Right now the best thing you can do is get your feet wet, stick around the forums, get to know people and let them get to know you and if it's right, it'll happen.
Im sure i said more or less the same thing on this thread the other day but my post seems to have majically dissappeared.either that or theres 2 of the exact same thread been started?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

K i appreciate ur dream . Pursuing my own right now. In oregon . But heres the skinny . U love cannabis and have grown 60 odd plants . Surely u have picks . U have ur own motorhome . Then plant urself in the suggested aeas . Get a normal job in your chosen area and get to know people . Cause. With out so much as a pic i wouldnt even respond to a pm . Even better one with u in it . Creates a little credability .
My thoughts exactly.no ones going to say yeah quit your job and work for me on my weed farm.then they would be responsible for them in a way.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Im sure i said more or less the same thing on this thread the other day but my post seems to have majically dissappeared.either that or theres 2 of the exact same thread been started?
Rofl... I got a little psycho as well, like: hein? Wtf... I just read my post, 5 seconds ago, now it's gone... 10 minutes later I found the other posts...
:p

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
There r plenty of folks who live here in the triangle and they just took ur job lol.
U gotta b here to work here, just saying.
Waiting in a diff state for a kush job offer is not gonna accomplish much.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Since ur so far from the triangle, how does one let u work a day or two and truly see if ur a good fit. I mean ur expecting way too much as u will depend on ur employer for sleeping quarters and everything....what if they dont like ur work? Then ur on street with a sign...grow some adventure and hit road. If u were in mendo or humboldt u would find work by end of the day.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Two of the exact same thread. I let the other one go. :)
And yes I have been held a gun point... Been through a lot in life. and want to be soemwhers where people get life
Ok, so then you understand the issues we have. I myself have been robbed, violently, in a home invasion robbery. And I am nothing resembling a commercial scale grower.

Aeilla

Aeilla

Here's "proof" for anyone who didn't take the time to just ask me to post photos instead of demand it.

I rarely toom photos because eof the paranoid thoughts associated with growing. Never wanted anyone to know I was doing it. And I was located in Ontario Oregon. These pictures are of my very first grow. Of 12 plants. And I have no photos of my larger setup. This set up was 10, 180 UFO's. Sweet cheese autoflowering strain and KC 45, KC brains, la woman.

Was a great first time. And did very well. Had minor magnesium problems. Solved them very quickly. And yeilded about 4 oz per plant. Which if you know anything about autos, is a lot. Autos produce quality not quantity.

What I'm hoping is someone will open up to me with the kindness of their heart and want to teach us. So if anyone can help. Thank you. If not, please keep rude comments to yourself. I do not have room on this path for feet that want to step on mine.

IMAG0550
IMAG0400
IMG 20150329 220514488
IMG 20150405 101720075
IMAG0374
Aeilla

Aeilla

Since ur so far from the triangle, how does one let u work a day or two and truly see if ur a good fit. I mean ur expecting way too much as u will depend on ur employer for sleeping quarters and everything....what if they dont like ur work? Then ur on street with a sign...grow some adventure and hit road. If u were in mendo or humboldt u would find work by end of the day.

What odds do you think we have Of being picked up and hired if we did go? Percent chance? We are planning on leaving the 15th of this month and we will be there looking just as hard as we have been online.

Aeilla

Aeilla

Two of the exact same thread. I let the other one go. :)

Ok, so then you understand the issues we have. I myself have been robbed, violently, in a home invasion robbery. And I am nothing resembling a commercial scale grower.

I apologize I didn't mean to post multiples and be annoying. Just really trying to market myself so people know who we are before we leave. I appreciate not being banned... That would be unfortunate.

Top Bottom