Cannabis Couple. Dreams Of Humboldt

• Thread starter Aeilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aeilla

Aeilla

My name is Aeilla.
Since I was a little girl I have always had a love for gardens. I used to eat the peas right off the bush and run around barefoot in the dirt with mud in between my tows.

I should've known I would want to cultivate Cannabis one day.

The dream started about 5 years ago.
I had always been a recreational user and then realized Cannabis was medicinal as well and knew that it had been helping me with depression all along.
When I met my fiance and he shared the same love of green as I did I knew it was time for us to take this dream we both had and combine our efforts to make it go somewhere.

I have been reading stories and articles and watching movies about the emerald triangle for years.
I had met a man who told me stories of his 500 acre farm in Humboldt county California where him and his beautiful wife walked amongst their plants as if they were their own flesh and blood.

The men and woman who have put blood, sweat, and tears into the work they love. With a passion that could never be burned out.

My fiance and I's fire has been fought a few times. People have tried to out us down and punish us for consuming this beautiful plant we have grown so close to.

We no longer want to be surrounded by toxic minded pessimistic people who think the world revolves around money. And greed naturally follows.

We want to be in Humboldt. Or Trinity. Or Mendocino, or siskiyou. We want to be on your farm

Learning from you!

Do you want to teach us?

Do you want to keep this going for generations to come but can't find good help in town?

We want to help.

We have experience.

We have worked with you to 50 plants at a time by ourselves both indoor and out.
We have knowledge in light dep.
Autoflowering strains as well
Concentrates and extracts, etc.

I have confidence that there is a like minded soul who needs us.

We have a reliable vehicle and are willing to quit our jobs here and come to you if you have a solid set up and need us.

Please help us get into the very tight community of the emerald triangle.

Good vibes

And thank you for reading

Aeilla

Aeilla

My name is Aeilla.
Since I was a little girl I have always had a love for gardens. I used to eat the peas right off the bush and run around barefoot in the dirt with mud in between my tows.

I should've known I would want to cultivate Cannabis one day.

The dream started about 5 years ago.
I had always been a recreational user and then realized Cannabis was medicinal as well and knew that it had been helping me with depression all along.
When I met my fiance and he shared the same love of green as I did I knew it was time for us to take this dream we both had and combine our efforts to make it go somewhere.

I have been reading stories and articles and watching movies about the emerald triangle for years.
I had met a man who told me stories of his 500 acre farm in Humboldt county California where him and his beautiful wife walked amongst their plants as if they were their own flesh and blood.

The men and woman who have put blood, sweat, and tears into the work they love. With a passion that couldnever be burned out.

My fiance and I's fire has been fought a few times. People have tried to out us down and punish us for consuming this beautiful plant we have grown so close to.

We no longer want to be surrounded by toxic minded pessimistic people who think the world revolves around money. And greed naturally follows.

We want to be in Humboldt. Or Trinity. Or Mendocino, or siskiyou. We want to be on your farm

Learning from you!

Do you want to teach us?

Do you want to keep this going for generations to come but can't find good help in town?

We want to help.

We have experience.

We have worked with you to 50 plants at a time by ourselves both indoor and out.
We have knowledge in light dep.
Autoflowering strains as well
Concentrates and extracts, etc.

I have confidence that there is a like minded soul who needs us.

We have a reliable vehicle and are willing to quit our jobs here and come to you if you have a solid set up and need us.

Please help us get into the very tight community of the emerald triangle.

Good vibes

And thank you for reading

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. Because a strong black market still exists, very few growers are going to open themselves up to someone they've never met. Right now the best thing you can do is get your feet wet, stick around the forums, get to know people and let them get to know you and if it's right, it'll happen.

Hayfork wave

Hayfork wave

If I were u, I would just cruise through trinity county and humboldt and chill at the coffee shops and gas stations and ask peopke. I know that I picked up many a worker right up off the street. The fact that u have a car is Def a plus but like seaman den said ur gonna have a tough time getting work thru a forum cus nobody can see u and do a personal evaluation on u over the Internet. Good luck and a good town to start is hayfork and willow creek areas

Aeilla

Aeilla

I have no place to live or stay in the area. I don't plan on couch hopping and maybe never finding anywhere so I'll have to crawl back "home" with my tail tucked between my legs. . I want to come to the lost coast and never return. An idea I know many people have had.

I'll find a way

I can vouge for myself via phone any day if anyone wanted to call and talk .

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I know theres some guys on here with UNBELEIVABLE set ups.but im not sure theres many a farmer who would say to someone theuv never met to quit there jobs to go and work for them.then they would feel kinda responsible.but if your serious and i can tell you are what i would suggest you do is start documenting all your grows on here.show people who you are wat your about and the passion u have for growing and what your capable of producing.
i live in the UK and a few guys with big outdoor farms have offered me work on theyr farms in cali.that would be a dream come true for me but not for my family so its the UK for now.my point is what your looking to do is possible.just show them what you can do and what your about.
i wish you all the best on your dream
good luck and positive vibes.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Honey, we totally get it. But have you ever been held up at gunpoint? Beaten? Tased? That's what growers still face. That's why we generally don't open ourselves up to strangers.

All those people just pick up and hit the road. We see them every year along Hwy 101, with their dogs.

Aeilla

Aeilla

Exactly why I'm not sitting on the road holding a sign. Because I am not a drifter low life.

Aeilla

Aeilla

And yes I have been held a gun point... Been through a lot in life. and want to be soemwhers where people get life

Aeilla

Aeilla

Hello,
My name is Aeilla
My fiance's name is Thomas.
We are in our twenties and living in Boise Idaho.
I've got a story to tell and a favor to ask, if you have the time to consider it.

Since I was a young girl I have always been out of the norm. I grew up to be a very oppoinated woman and passionate about one thing.
Cultivating Cannabis. And being apart of a culture and community that excepts me for who I am. Tattoos, odd conspiricies, loud, music loving, black sheep, in my own world, "weirdo"..

I was born in Boise Idaho. And have lived here 17 of my 20 years of life.

The other 3 years is where Thomas comes in.
We met when I was 17. At a festival. Yes we were druggies. " rebels without a cause" we shall say... We were both addicts wandering in life with no purpose. With families and friends that never really understood us and because of that we instantly connected.

Like two fires murging. We were stuck by each other from that day on.

Since then we convinced each other we were strong enough to no longer need drugs. And have been trying to figure everything else in life out since then.

We starting having clearer minds and learning more about the world. We read everything we would about Cannabis because we both had the same dream.

We move to oregon for about two years because we had family there and it was still a relatively safe choice as far as growing Cannabis went. We were very successful with our garden. But not much else. We still felt very trapped and wanted to escape.

We had taken care of a total of 68 plants. 12 at a time. And in my honest opion we did a great job. Learned a lot. And did research every day to see if we could be doing better. Organic soil and nutrients. It was very small scale. But we loved it.

We have a reliable vehicle, own our own mobile home, and have a little cash saved up. We work a part time job here in Boise and have no attachment to it. Just trying to make it. We are quick learners. Very open minded. And have experience:

Concentrates
Extracts
Seed-harvest steps
Construction knowledge
Art skills
Veterinary skills
Minor mechanic akills
Anything we can try at we will do

We have been trying to connect with like minded souls. People whose passion cannot be burnt out and have been alive on this earth, frankly, for longer than we have. And whom have had more of an opportunity to establish themselves. And have a lot of knowledge to share. People who want to keep this livelihood going for years and keep our environment safe.

Thomas and I dream of one day raising our children in a community like the one established in NorCal. We pray to whatever God we think may help us to help us get there. And find a person who is willing to welcome us on their land and teach us the ways. So we can teach our kids. And one day walk amogst our garden and feel "at home."

If you think you may be able to help us on our journey, thank you. If you can't, still thank you! You read this and I appreciate it. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. And if you connected with us, I hope that gives you as much positive feeling as it does me.

Thank you
Aeilla and Thomas
208-891-2354

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I get and appreciate what you're trying to do but, I don't think I would have put my phone number up, not everyone who lurks these threads is gonna be cool, God only knows who you might be passing your number off to. If someone is interested in talking to you you can talk a little in pm and then exchange numbers if you want privately, through email is the way I've done it. Exchange email address in pm, phone numbers in email.
Good luck with your search but, as @Mr Bee mentioned in your other thread earlier, showing your skills here will probably help more than anything to get you hooked up with someone that's on here, I would think.

Aeilla

Aeilla

I'm open to anyone with an offer calling me. And I can easily change my phone number if someone becomes creepy.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
People in the community are very private and secretive for security reasons.

Reaching out to someone who is not aware of this protocol is the equivalent to breaching your own security.

I wish you the best of luck. The are no golden tickets. Forge your own path and let others follow. You will find like minded people along the way.

Peace and safe journeys.

Aeilla

Aeilla

Thank you. So much I do. Understand secerety. I have been against the government and law enforcement for as long as I can remember. I am also very resourceful and know how to talk my way out of things. I think if anyone gave us a chance they would not regret it. Anyone who can out in a good word for us, it is appreciated

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Lovely post! Can't help you out but just wanted to say it makes me happy to read stories like that. Getting a bit nostalgic right now .. Hihi...
Best of luck for both of you wherever you may roam!!!

Aeilla

Aeilla

Thanks so much! Really appreciate hearing that. And love when people can connect with our story<3

Peace and love

Top Bottom