Cannabis Couple. Dreams Of Humboldt

• Thread starter Aeilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

i smell pork cops just sayin beware folks ,,,, at the very least id say just not that street smart there is no way id hire anyone on here an i could use the help,,,but thats imo ,,,,,,i trust no one,,,,,,,,,,,,not even the wife,,,lol,,but for real be care full everyone u dont want to hire some one an 2 days l8ter the 5-o is at the door or even vise versa except a job show up to a swat team,,,lol,,, either way bad idea to post that on here the ones that go down on ther own arnt loser drifters either an if they are they still have something u want a job in the emerald triangle !!!
I'd hire your dogs mate... I would still blind fold them and put a rasher of bacon under the snout to confuse them while we hike in...

Moto

Moto

Man up

grayarea

grayarea

Cops don't respect 1 vs 1 fights which means they don't respect each other. for the system to work it has to work every time which means the person has to be isolated alone with you and that one day you will be left alone with the person that takes your place against your will. which is the part that makes alot of guys never participate....

out of respect for 1 vs 1 people don't step in to help. i guess when they do start stepping in it goes by rank and since the enemy is in there rank it doesn't change anything because none of them can win vs the last person to jump into the fight in 1 vs 1. they can only win in a fight against people ranked lower then them that jump in after them* so they just stand there usually when there is a fight but will go out of there way to start the fight with someone they are sure there friend can win against.

the same respect will make people step in to help so its important that you decide first between those 2 options or know that your not in a place to make that decision.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cops don't respect 1 vs 1 fights which means they don't respect each other. for the system to work it has to work every time which means the person has to be isolated alone with you and that one day you will be left alone with the person that takes your place against your will. which is the part that makes alot of guys never participate....

out of respect for 1 vs 1 people don't step in to help. i guess when they do start stepping in it goes by rank and since the enemy is in there rank it doesn't change anything because none of them can win vs the last person to jump into the fight in 1 vs 1. they can only win in a fight against people ranked lower then them that jump in after them* so they just stand there usually when there is a fight but will go out of there way to start the fight with someone they are sure there friend can win against.

the same respect will make people step in to help so its important that you decide first between those 2 options or know that your not in a place to make that decision.
I've always liked 1 vs 1

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

lol<, So here it goes: Really good Dude, my good friend from long ago I've lost contact with for many various reasons.No phone number or email info for him. I was helping him build his farm and house in NORCAL. Would reeelly like to see this Mongolian DirtMerchant again!!

My only option at this point is to drive to the gate and walk in #1 :: or #2 Stalk people in-town ( who I know would have it but, know these folk wouldn't know me) for his phone number first and try to contact him before hand?

I'd likely try a couple times #2 regardless to call from town b4 heading up either way, but wouldn't want to make a big deal all over about it either. <I live about 17 hours drive away >
Joseph ducreux fuck the police

grayarea

grayarea

I've always liked 1 vs 1

they have the thingy now where it groups you by skill level instead of just time and location. makes you feel like a superior player from start to finish instead of forcing you to be someones bitch...

i dont see the point in playing against predictable robots . more fun when you for sure know there are players better then you in the game .when its all washed players the game feels wrong.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
they have the thingy now where it groups you by skill level instead of just time and location. makes you feel like a superior player from start to finish instead of forcing you to be someones bitch...

i dont see the point in playing against predictable robots . more fun when you for sure know there are players better then you in the game .when its all washed players the game feels wrong.
I agree predictable robots become easy once figured out. Then it's like picking on your little brother.
It's alwYs more fun too when you beat the person who was suppose to beat you and all his friends make excuses for him so he feels better.
Kinda like when I use to rush in age of mythology killing em dead before they had a chance to build there empire

grayarea

grayarea

my favorite trick is to rush all the fields with harvesters because they are cheaper then weapons or labs or people and after you have money you just buy lasers and anti air craft stuff until they attack the harvesters then u make teams to defend the fields and at that point its game over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom