Cannabis cultivation careers, seeking employment.

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Can confirm, lots of good jobs in hospitals. Only downside is you literally never see the light of day.
also lot's of disease - let's not forget what hospitals looked like worldwide during that dern pandemic. that was enough to end my medical interests careerwise

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

also lot's of disease - let's not forget what hospitals looked like worldwide during that dern pandemic. that was enough to end my medical interests careerwise
Son gave me flu after he caught it at work. But that’s the only time I’ve been truly sick in 8 years or more. I don’t even have a booster.

I’ve worked at a few hospitals. Most as IT. Funny I can work at one but I hate to visit one. Even for sick family. But I rarely got sick unless money & business office.

Two best ways to get sick: #1 kids #2 money.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Son gave me flu after he caught it at work. But that’s the only time I’ve been truly sick in 8 years or more. I don’t even have a booster.

I’ve worked at a few hospitals. Most as IT. Funny I can work at one but I hate to visit one. Even for sick family. But I rarely got sick unless money & business office.

Two best ways to get sick: #1 kids #2 money.
i can't even remember the last time i got sick outside my children. I bet you got a freaking gold star immune system haha. murphys law plays too much a role in my life to take any extra risks on health...

i didn't get flu somehow no f'ing clue how. hope you're all well and have no long term issues

P

PahPahCee

It was a weird time for sure. On the upside - most jobs in the hospital are pretty stable and pandemic proof. From my side of the industry I don’t see patients and only communicate with staff I support. My only gripe was being forced to be vaccinated. If I didn’t have a family to support I would have fought it more but I took the jab so my kids and wife can maintain their lifestyle.

I agree with Zen, my kids get me sick 9/10 times. I didn’t bring home flu once. My kids sure did. Now this being said, I avoid the ER like the literal plague it is. Most hospital employees are pretty aware now and follow good protocol.

I do know some staff that deal with flu patients and they’ve literally gotten it over 4x times now. They claim it’s not so bad after the 3rd time 😂 probably just gallows humor at this point for them.

Edit: I guess that one illness name gets auto replaced with “flu”.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
It was a weird time for sure. On the upside - most jobs in the hospital are pretty stable and pandemic proof. From my side of the industry I don’t see patients and only communicate with staff I support. My only gripe was being forced to be vaccinated. If I didn’t have a family to support I would have fought it more but I took the jab so my kids and wife can maintain their lifestyle.

I agree with Zen, my kids get me sick 9/10 times. I didn’t bring home flu once. My kids sure did. Now this being said, I avoid the ER like the literal plague it is. Most hospital employees are pretty aware now and follow good protocol.

I do know some staff that deal with flu patients and they’ve literally gotten it over 4x times now. They claim it’s not so bad after the 3rd time 😂 probably just gallows humor at this point for them.

i had a rough reaction to the first vaccine shot (J&J) . woof the boosters didn't do anything bad tho.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Wifey & son both had to get one shot. Weren’t happy but did it.

I got the free to air booster. 🤣

It was like a flu but lots of pain. Any injury I had over the last two years all hurt at once. My back, broken toe, knees, and hands all hurt like hell for a week or two. Then it was over. 🤷‍♂️

P

PahPahCee

i had a rough reaction to the first vaccine shot (J&J) . woof the boosters didn't do anything bad tho.
I did the JJ one as well. Now they won’t even let you get that one. I wonder why…

I didn’t get side affect other than mild symptoms that went away in a day. I did get a mild bout of anger and rage that I was forced to do it or lose my job.

I had the actual stomach flu a month back and it reminded me that Cov sucks but so does a lot of other thing. Good god I thought I was dying with the stomach flu.

Top Bottom