Cannabis For Beauty Care

• Thread starter Alison21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

Yes,i know,i make my own beauty care mix with buds/trim in hemp seed oil so it is made only from cannabis parts.I would show you how beautiful i have become but i can,t because the police is going to arrest me haha;)joke is joke,but i use it on my hands to,nice feeling and looking.Cannabis is wonderful for woman in all ages,for skin care,hair care and most important for us-stress relief !Here it is,but i make small amounts because hemp seed oil don't have to stay open for long,you have to use it fast and make another dose.Keep it in the fridge or in cold,dark place.I never tried to drink it?!:)

IMG 4702
roysanford

roysanford

Cannabis is growing in beauty products, and it is ready to take your skin care to a high level. That’s because the star ingredient, known for its reputed stress-reducing and pain-relieving (among many others) benefits in the wellness space, has incredible prowess when it comes to topical, skin-boosting use.

Dan789

Dan789

Allison, you’ve been away for a while, welcome back.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I have made lip balm and body rub with infused coconut oil. I take the flower after infusion and bath it in boiled water (have flower in screen and run boiling water through it- collected below). I stick it in the fridge and collect the floating material. I have added some essential oils when using as a body rub. Works great, I can’t seem to keep it on hand as my friends and family have been useing it all up

Reactions: Ina
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I have made lip balm and body rub with infused coconut oil. I take the flower after infusion and bath it in boiled water (have flower in screen and run boiling water through it- collected below). I stick it in the fridge and collect the floating material. I have added some essential oils when using as a body rub. Works great, I can’t seem to keep it on hand as my friends and family have been useing it all up
Do the skin rub get you high to???

F

FutureGrower

What's your lip balm made of? I've been using coconut oil infused with cannabis as a hand moisturizer. Works great for cracked skin

And does it do anything for your lips? I never even thought about it til I read your post lol

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What's your lip balm made of? I've been using coconut oil infused with cannabis as a hand moisturizer. Works great for cracked skin

And does it do anything for your lips? I never even thought about it til I read your post lol

It sure does. Best thing I have ever used

Kilberandy

Kilberandy

It's great to know that cannabis can be used in our daily skincare routine. I'm actually not surprised that cannabis is being used in the beauty industry, as it has many therapeutic benefits

F

Freddiebest

CBD and hemp-based products are creating quite a buzz for their potential benefits. They're known for their moisturizing and soothing properties, which can work wonders for your skin.
Whether creams, serums, or oils, these products are often used to combat issues like dryness, redness, and inflammation. Many people find them helpful in promoting healthier, more radiant skin.
It's pretty cool to see how natural ingredients like cannabis can be incorporated into our daily skincare routines. And speaking of skincare, if you're interested in learning more about it, I found the therapeutique-dermatologique textbook, which might provide some valuable insights. As we learn more about the potential benefits of cannabis in beauty care, it's exciting to think about the possibilities they hold for the future.

Greynow

Greynow

Do you know that Cannabis can be used as a part of our daily skin care regimen ? 🆒
Absolutely! Cannabis is being seen more and more for its possible good effects on the skin. Some people put things like CBD oil or creams made from cannabis into their daily skincare routine. People think these things might help skin look better by reducing swelling and fighting harmful molecules. It's really interesting to see the different ways cannabis is used besides what we usually know. You have a great products and i will get them out soon!

Top Bottom