Cannabis gender help

• Thread starter Farmerwezo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerwezo

Farmerwezo

Hi guys, can you tell me if it's male, female or too early to tell. I got 4 plants. They all look the same. Take a look!!!

I don't know the strain. These are around 4 months old. I only gave them some cow manure.

What should be my next step?

Appreciate the help
Thank you.

Cannabis gender help
Cannabis gender help 2
Cannabis gender help 3
Cannabis gender help 4
Cannabis gender help 5
Cannabis gender help 6
Cannabis gender help 7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi guys, can you tell me if it's male, female or too early to tell. I got 4 plants. They all look the same. Take a look!!!

I don't know the strain. These are around 4 months old. I only gave them some cow manure.

What should be my next step?

Appreciate the help
Thank you.
To early... Some looking like they will bust out female in a few days maybe longer.

I find pretty much males will look like a tear drop short and fat. Females will look like a tear drop that's stretched vertically. But wait for the key tell tale of the 2 hairs coming from the calyx.

This is a delay I found the other day.

IMG 20200624 112306
Farmerwezo

Farmerwezo

To early... Some looking like they will bust out female in a few days maybe longer.

I find pretty much males will look like a tear drop short and fat. Females will look like a tear drop that's stretched vertically. But wait for the key tell tale of the 2 hairs coming from the calyx.

This is a delay I found the other day.

OK I will wait a few days. They are all together. Is that a problem? Once am sure they are female what nutrients you recommend? And lighting schedule? I am not using led (only sunlight)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OK I will wait a few days. They are all together. Is that a problem? Once am sure they are female what nutrients you recommend? And lighting schedule? I am not using led (only sunlight)
I'm switching it up and started adding pk a week before flip.

Outdoors just keep on with your nutrients and adjust based on response to nitrogen. That's just my opinion.

Once you see males just pull em unless you want seeds.

Farmerwezo

Farmerwezo

I'm switching it up and started adding pk a week before flip.

Outdoors just keep on with your nutrients and adjust based on response to nitrogen. That's just my opinion.

Once you see males just pull em unless you want seeds.

OK sounds good. Thank you for the response. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom