Cannabis Hobbist Growers Of Colorado

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

I read somewhere.."pots not addictive, but growing it is."

In light of this..I must admit to be a bit of a Gardener..but a lonely one..additionally I have this insatiable desire to share..kinda like the old flower child daze..

Imagine.. Hobbist Growers helping each other out.. pollen,seed,ciones,bugs, sharing highs..an general grow lies..
PortOlet+bonfire+people+cannabis grow hobbyists? This may be the wrong place to post..so moderator..place this post as may benefit the most..

What do you think? Or does this already exist?

Hi..I'm Daniel..HEY..there's an intro.. hehe oh..GIVE THANKS! Gratitude lifts the spirit!
Cannabis hobbist growers of colorado

Who remembers.."Stoned again..undeniable..on the face of it."

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Yo me too man lets puff a doobie
Man I would love to however being that I'm a Lyme patient I cannot share with others since its contagious. And I dont wish this disease on even my worst of enemies.
Aside from that, where are you located? I'm in Berthoud/Loveland area.

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Thats why lol this site is a business. That and not everyone is legal keep shit to pms
Ok fair enough, Im all about biz and I can def appreciate that. However how are we supposed to know who has what and who breeds and who doesn't? Just start randomly messaging folks? Seems pretty scammy if I did that.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Where.. when...do you all wanna meet..some mention of meeting already?..
I'm interested in getting together..

Stardusted

Stardusted

Ik from colorado and we have a pretty solid group that used to meet up for waffels and such followed by mad joints and seeds
Hey 303..I'm ready for waffles..heck...boys an girls..what an opportunity we all have to grow..in many ways

Stardusted

Stardusted

Free seeds..for qualifying new members Qualifications;
1) like/need the med for various maladies
2) CO resident leagle grower somewhere in the USA
3) Must come to a meeting for..as shipping seed is going to make me someone's wife!
4) Evidence of some green intention..a green cannabis leaf ..the key to amiable membership..
5)Share..results..share seed..share..share..share..so much..nobody needs a bloody thing..
6)not sure yet..kinda new at this

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
3) Must come to a meeting for..as shipping seed is going to make me someone's wife!
4) Evidence of some green intention..a green cannabis leaf ..the key to amiable membership..
5)Share..results..share seed..share..share..share..so much..nobody needs a bloody thing..
Might wanna read the terms of use before ya get banned

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Phuking SPAM!

Latest posts

Top Bottom