Cannabis Is Legal In Michigan

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!! Per state law, ballot initiatives go into effect 10 days after results are certified, which can take up to three weeks from the day of the election. That puts formal legalization on track for December 2018. I would add that the Courts and the police are handing talking points to the press and saying it could be months. BULLSHIT!!! I along with others taking these fuckers to court if they dare fuck with anyone. How dare them.TRYING to not uphold the laws that you dont agree with. The Police are highly pissed off. GET OVER IT BITCHES. I am gonna hand out free joints in December. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

SwishaSweet

SwishaSweet

616 All day!! Blaze up Michiganders

Aye @MagicSeth pass me one those J's my brother! Lol

3 balls

3 balls

Congrats from WA! I swear my great grandchildren wont believe cannabis was illegal but you could get alcohol on every corner.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

The fight is not over. The squares are siding with the coppers and trying to pass laws so that even if its legal you cant buy it and if you have it you cant grow it and all kinds of shady bullshit. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS DONT WANT TO DO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. They have already cut deals with big tobacco to allow them to control cannabis. Those Republican damned TERRORISTS are hell bent on fucking everyone they can. I HATE THOSE TOTALITARIAN BASTARDS . THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THOSE STUMP JUMPING RIGHT WING EVANGELICAL ASSWIPES are truly THE GREATEST THREAT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER FACED. Damn its time for a big fatty.

jamesicb

jamesicb

Another key component of legalization, of course, is the economic benefit to the state. Michigan stands to bring in between $100 million and $200 million per year.

Top Bottom