Cannabis Legal Status In Spain

Hi, I know that cannabis is decriminalized in Spain, and my friend told me that you're allowed to have 3 plants. But I like to have/need several strains, for medicine for my psoriasis & asthma and just for pleasure. So what is the reality with sentences if I got caught say 20 plants/1-2 kilo, for my own use, outdoor & indoor? Just a "slap in the wrist" with a fine or something more serious? How much I could grow before I might face jailtime?
And what about motherplants, if I have 5-10 mothers and only 5-10 plants flowering. Or NFT/SOG?

I heard that indoor growing is a nono, bc "you put your neighbours in danger" with the lamps and such.

I just got caught in a fascist country I currently live and I'm so pissed I'm moving out bc I can't cure myself here and I'm being treated as a criminal, and if I get caught again even from a small amount I might face jailtime, thus I cannot grow here for the next two-three years. Not to mention the pigs stole 4k€ worth of my equipment and nutes...

I'm planning to move to Spain next fall/winter.

H

happy b

Not sure what the legal deal is but you wouldnt NEED to grow indoors.you could finish up all the indoor strains you like outside under the big free bulb in the sky.with the exception of some longer flowering plants which you could still finish if you rigged up a darkening system.

Not sure what the legal deal is but you wouldnt NEED to grow indoors.you could finish up all the indoor strains you like outside under the big free bulb in the sky.with the exception of some longer flowering plants which you could still finish if you rigged up a darkening system.
Yes I know, but since I live up north I'm kinda used to grow indoors (and I like the control aspect of it), and would like to have at least one indoor crop/year, the coldest months, just to provide warmth for myself.:)
+to have mother plants inside. Of course I'd love the possibility of growing outdoors pretty much any strain I want, here all we can grow outdoors is lowryders and other fast flowering autos, +some earlys if you're lucky and the summer is long and warm.

I would have to ask my family in Spain about the current laws in that regard. I'm sorry about your problems and being forced to move. No hay mucha gente en eso forum.
That would be super sweet! Thanks both of you! I've heard that locals don't care if you grow outside and you're allowed to grow for your own use, but even only a scale might be considered as a proof for trafficking.
I had seven different strains when I got caught (30 plants + 800grams dry weed), and it's somewhere between 1 month to a year (+2years of probation, and if I get caught again during that time it might mean prison sentence), not in prison though because I'm a first timer. And I'm way too pretty for prison.:P

Also, I should start learning spanish now. "Quanto costar hashish?" is pretty much all I know.:)

un consejo.......
se muy discreto.
ni tus plantas ni tu deven molestar a nadie.
todo te ira bien...........
el indoor esta complicado x el alto coste de la factura electrica

Yes I know, but since I live up north I'm kinda used to grow indoors (and I like the control aspect of it), and would like to have at least one indoor crop/year, the coldest months, just to provide warmth for myself.:)
+to have mother plants inside. Of course I'd love the possibility of growing outdoors pretty much any strain I want, here all we can grow outdoors is lowryders and other fast flowering autos, +some earlys if you're lucky and the summer is long and warm.

That would be super sweet! Thanks both of you! I've heard that locals don't care if you grow outside and you're allowed to grow for your own use, but even only a scale might be considered as a proof for trafficking.
I had seven different strains when I got caught (30 plants + 800grams dry weed), and it's somewhere between 1 month to a year (+2years of probation, and if I get caught again during that time it might mean prison sentence), not in prison though because I'm a first timer. And I'm way too pretty for prison.:p

Also, I should start learning spanish now. "Quanto costar hashish?" is pretty much all I know.:)
Yo creo tu digas, "Cuanto cuesta esta hashish."

Get the app called Duolingo, start using it each and every day, just one lesson.
Come seamaiden you speak good spanish, the hashish price in Spain is about 3€ by gram, very good morocco quality, every day the quality is better,
Current photo

This the problem of the expasion of cannabis culture in Spain, the hash is cheap and the grow is half prohibited, but Spain is the more big market for the cannabis seeds, the indoor here is expensive for the electrical, outdor is good but if anybody see you plants maybe you dont have problems, but every day more political ask and change of the laws over the cannabis and we hope a change soon.

I'm not 100% about this but I know a lot of laws changed around june 2015 for some reason the 15th is in my mind in regards to what is classed as legal or illegal I think at the moment as long as u don't get caught selling it and your not taking this piss your pretty much cool to grow it there was also something mentioned about the polices right to enter your property and things done in your home as long as they can't be seen so that tells me that u can do what ever u want as long as your not hurting any 1 and nobody can see it so that's cool by me lol :) there was a big front page spread in soft secrets and loads of info on the net :) hope this helps

Ah man if it's personal use in Spain you're fine, I've known people to get popped with crazy amounts and not even get a slap because they were able to argue personal limits. What I take away from Spanish law is don't be an asshole and respect the locals, same as most place I suppose.

I am keeping a low profile as always . Nobody seems to know anything for sure , after the disappointing election we just had . Maybe next year will bring some clarity to what's legal or not . Anyway , legal or not , I'll just carry on growing them girls like I always have , lol

Samwell

Breeder
it is not legal here - but there are many situations where they look the other way
they are really cracking down on hash from Morroco now big time
if they see you smoking on the street you will probably get a fine
if the plants are visible to the public you will get arrested
many people are arrested because they illegally tap into the elecric cables
there are huge grows of people from other countries (Holland, etc. etc.) which when found are shut down and they go to jail
as far as I know there is no legal limit of how many plants you can grow
one of the guys at the grow I go to was told by the police "we know you have 4 plants in your yard - get rid of them"
they were right and he got rid of them
the legislation is very unclear but they don't want to deal with it right now
the situation in Barcelona ie. tolerance is very different from other areas
seeds are legal but growing seeds is not
there are a few legal pharmaceutical grows but there is no real legislation about this
no one knows I do this (except family and at the grow shop which is in another city, not mine)
I keep an extremely low profile except around the web
they don't have any interest or money in tracking people down who are not selling actively
it is NOT legal in Spain