• Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

We really need a thcfarmersonly dot com
I am in a non legal state
I have PTSD and I am out of the only medication that has ever worked for me
antidepressants just make me angry and hostile
tranquilizers just make me lethargic
cannabis makes me right and there is no way for me to get it except talk to strangers at a bar

We need an app for hooking up people with ptsd that do not have access to a dispensary

You don't have to be subjacent...
At hookyouupwithadealer dot com...
we'll sell pot to your mom...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
One of My best friends is a vet and when and if a certain state in the south makes it legal he wants to start a service for vets I hate pills too man so I feel that. What strains tend to work best for you if I may ask?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I like a good sativa in the morning, it helps me do house work and take care of my kids without focusing on the pain.
A good indica at night helps me wind down
so I really prefer a mix of indica and sativa
My favorite strain that I actually knew the name of was NYC sour diesel, I would do a bag of vapor of that stuff and clean my house and do the dishes without even thinking about pain
My favorite strain I have grown was critical kali mist but I lost the cut when I moved from my home state, it smelled like airplane glue and tasted like pine and mango and had a really happy energetic buzz. I still have one ckm seed, hopefully it is a similar pheno, plan on growing it out when I get settled in my new house.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think if you're really prone to anxiety, a CBD-balanced strain would be very helpful. I have a couple that I give to patients who have issues with anxiety, especially when going out in public places, and they don't want to be stoned. These strains are low % in both CBD and THC and they just calm them down and give the very slightest feeling of being high.

CBDCrew's Sweet & Sour Widow was one you might be able to pick up in seed form. Good growing, easy, not weak. Just not the numbers I expected when I had it tested.

MeJuana

MeJuana

+1 to what Seamaiden said. 3N1GM4 you should move to a legal state. I get that you want to be near family. I moved 400 miles away from most of my family to a nice place to live where it is also acceptable to grow not just legal.

Top Bottom