Cannabis saved my life- Hello to all.

• Thread starter MIZZ ELVIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MIZZ ELVIS

Hello everyone. I never did introduce myself when I joined the farm. So here goes something. When I was 18 I began suffering from headaches so severe that I even tried to overdose so as to kill myself. Words cannot describe the horror I've seen on my loved ones faces,especially my mother; as she was the one who was with me through the worst times. Eventually I was diagnosed (Albeit incorrectly) as having unilateral cluster migraines. I was promptly prescribed a myriad of pharmaceuticals such as Verapamil, elavil, sumatriptan, rizatriptan, zolmatriptan, almogran, topamax, wellbutrin, and countless other medications, pain killers, and Anti-depressants. At a certain point I reached a level of pain,and hopelessness beyond anything bearable by a man. I was taking no less than than 800mg of oxycontin or morphine sulfate a day by then, and I was still suffering intractably painful headaches. Not to mention a host of other problems I was dealing with, as a result of side effects from the so called medicines I was taking. I even had surgery to remove a portion of my colon, as a result of severe constipation due to the opiates. Now to make a very long story shorter. My cousin had been growing for many years by then and had always suggested to me that I try cannabis; and one day I finally did. I smoked the smallest amount from a joint and within moments I started feeling a relaxing warmth come over my body. As more time passed I remembered what it felt like to feel hunger again, I mean ravenous hunger. I ate and laughed with my cousin for hours. As I awoke the next day, it dawned on me that I had slept through the whole night and gone through the whole day before feeling not just good but, the best I had felt in years. Now years later I am still alive, and happy to be. I still suffer the headaches from time to time, but they are easily manageable because of cannabis. I could never of guessed my salvation would have come from this plant. I in fact owe my life to this plant, I am here on this earth because of this miracle from god....I wish peace and comfort to all, and I pray this plant is recognized for the divine gift it truly is....And anyone curious to know, I have finally been correctly diagnosed with Sjaastad syndrome.
Thank You THCfarmer!!!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Mizz elvis very touching story im glad things worked out for you and that you made it to the farm.. im sure your gonna love this place.. Ciao

G81

N

Nuglover

That's a very touching story Mizz Elvis. Thanks for sharing. Cannabis does a helluva lot more than just get people high. Too bad Washington doesn't get it.

P

punkadc

welcome to the farm, MIZZ ELVIS!:hi
glad you have found some relief!

L

luvinlife

Yep welcome to the farmlife, MIZZ ELVIS. Sounds like quite the long road you've travelled.......glad you have found the correct diagnosis, and finally have some comfort in life. Enjoy the farm its a great place! we'll see ya around Peace

M

MIZZ ELVIS

To G81, Thank you so very much, for your compassion, and kind words, and you are right. I Love the farm...and the farm = the aware, compassionate kind souls like yourself.
To Nuglover I'm very grateful for your Kindness, understanding, and compassion. Your words are as refreshing, as they are true. So many people refuse to understand what this plant truly is...A GIFT FROM GOD. I truly believe this is a plant that can save mankind>When Considering the Many innocent, honest, and loving people, that know personally, the first hand truth of the miracles made possible by cannabis; it pains me so deeply when I see this beautiful gift from God, that has brought so many, a miracle to their life, demonized and damned by the ignorance, and greed of the Knowing, and unknowingly brainwashed.
To punkadc Thank you for your kindness and compassion as well, people such as yourself are the reason I'm feeling right at home on the farm.
To stone69 Thank you for your kindness, and compassion. I thank you for the warm welcoming.
To luvinlife I thank you for your kindness, and compassion. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I cannot express my humble gratitude enough. Thank you so much, and I look forward to seein you at the farm.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

If anyone at the farm has been diagnosed with CPH(??I'd b :surprised ) and would like to talk to someone who can empathize, sympathize, and relate, send me a PM.....

P

Papa_kush

good to hear you found something natural that works.
welcome to the farm bro.

T

tophmaster

welcome to tha farm mizz, i am very glad that u have found releif, this is a great site with lots of compassionate people enjoy

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Papa_kush and tophmaster thank you for the warm reception and thank you for your compassion. May your harvests be heavy, and your hearts be light........Jah bless
Mizz E

V

vryselctiv

i didn';t get as much migranes from smoking myself now it's once or twice a month.. could be b.s. from myseide though :/

U

USApotluvr1

Welcome MIZZ ELVIS!!

Welcome to the farm, ME!! Sorry to hear about your life of pain, glad mj has been able to help provide relief for you!! Nothing more debilating than dealing with constant pain, we all empathize with here at the farm!! potluvr

B

buzzkill420

i feel ya on the migraine man my dad has suffered from sever migraines for 40 years man and he unfortunatly passed it on to me and my brother...... there both i guess what you could call straight lassed people who dont belive what i do, and have been going to to doctors and some how dealing with a problem that doesnt ever go away for them.... my brother has been in the military for 20 years and they can give him anything that will fix the problem.. then there is me i started getting sever migraines when i was 8 years old delt with them till i was about 16 years old then i too started smoking cannabis and hear i am a few years down the road and i mabey get a migaine once a month if that... thank god for that man, best of luck to you man and i am glad every thing worked out for you

M

MIZZ ELVIS

USApotluvr1 I thankl you for your kind words, caring people such as yourself are the reason I love this place so much. Jah bless brother!!!!

buzzkill420, aint heredity great!!lol, my mother is in the same boat as I. On top of that, she has Fibromyalgia and RLS, so her body is a pure nightmare. I feel for your situation involving your family, seeing your love ones suffer, is the worst pain to bare. Its even harder knowing what you know. Luckily For me, My mother always stuck by me, and so she witnessed first hand the life changing emancipation made possible for me, by this miraculous plant. Fortunately my mother has also found similar relief from medicating with cannabis. The way everything worked out is no less than a miracle. My mother and I owe every healthy day of our lives to this plant. It pains me to hear the circumstances, your father, and brother have to deal with, but I am verry happy for the tranquility and healing cannabis has brought to your life. Keep your head up, and dont let anyone make you feel guilty for the relief this wonderful medicine has brought to your life. I too am glad you have found some peace.

G

G.F. Greens

welcome to the farm, im glad to hear you were finally correctly diagnosed and that you could find relief in a good clean natural medicine. hope all is well.

GFG

M

MIZZ ELVIS

C.F. Greens Thank you for the kind greeting, and heart felt compassion. As I like to say... May your heart be light and your harvests heavy. P.S. I love the shirt brother!!! Jah bless!!!

B

buzzkill420

man glad to hear that you mom found the same bennifits good to see you could enlighten her... shit my dad says he smoked pot when he was young and then he goes on the finish his story but the day i backed my car into a pole and just sat and laughed about it was when i realized that its not good for me and supposedly that was when he was like 20 now he 66 i think its funny listening to old folks talk about how they think pot makes you stupid or how it affects you judgement blahblahblah your republican i get it blah blah

T

Titoon_29

Hello MIZZ,

Huge welcome to the farm !!!

i used to have ophtalmic migraines, but only once every two weeks or so... since i ve been smoking, i don t have them anymore... i can t even remember how bad they were, hopefully...

Glad you find your medication, life is precious and has to be fully enjoyed ! it's an every day battle against stupidity, but worth it .....

Titoon

Top Bottom