Cannabis toxicity or light burn?

• Thread starter Jarmonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarmonk

Jarmonk

Hey guys first time grower here. I’ve been working in a small, space tote-esque space and I swapped my gg4xzkittles plant into flowering and I had a bad feeling about the stretch phase and how close the lights would be. One of the bigger colas ended up smacking into the blue spectrum light I have inside and it burnt it a little bit. I did a tea with potassium and phosphorous being the main with a little added sugar and some kelp for nitrogen to help with the leaves but I feel like after a day it made it worse. Tea exactly was some beet shavings, banana peels, a tiny bit of molasses and some kelp. They are growing in a five gallon bucket with fox farm ocean as the soil. Been feeding with water until now. Only one of the other leaves have this occurring on them but everything else looks healthy. Thinking about cropping it but idk if that will help or hurt my plant. Any help would be appreciated!! (First 4 pics are of affected leaf hard to get in and get a great pic and the other three are the other 3 colas)

Cannabis toxicity or light burn
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 2
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 3
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 4
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 5
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 6
Cannabis toxicity or light burn 7
Top Bottom