• Tagged users None
K

kill-9

http://www.absinth.com/links/vodka.html

cannabisvodka20300.jpg

:scared0016:

I

ismokepot

Years ago I soaked 2 oz. of high grade in a bottle of Absolute for a few weeks and then strained it out. The vodka turned a nice shade of green but tasted nasty. It was potent stuff. I gave the bottle to an alcoholic friend who still mentions that bottle once in a while. He loved it........

hubcap

hubcap

we used to put hash in shit called green chartruse. monks make it or some shit.
god awful piney taste but wonderful and mellow buzz. monks dont fuck around i guess..
anyways..

tasted like funky gym socks but the trip was sweet indeed!

-hubcap-

P

psychoactive

I have wondered this myself.

I stumbled upon some good ol' boys that like to trade hashish for moonshine :-)

They make it from grapes, as opposed to corn mash. Apparently this is a move towards quality.

One wouldn't gather this from their first sip though. It makes everyone's lips tingle, and throats and bellys buuuuuuuuuurn :-)

Anyways. I always have hash around and I have been wondering whether it would be worth dissolving 5-7 grams into a mason jar of moonshine, and what the effects would be once ingested.

I would be interested in learning the experience of anyone having tried this before, and their advice!

G

gator

Years ago I soaked 2 oz. of high grade in a bottle of Absolute for a few weeks and then strained it out. The vodka turned a nice shade of green but tasted nasty. It was potent stuff. I gave the bottle to an alcoholic friend who still mentions that bottle once in a while. He loved it........

You'd think it would at least taste OK.

G

gator

I have wondered this myself.

I stumbled upon some good ol' boys that like to trade hashish for moonshine :-)

They make it from grapes, as opposed to corn mash. Apparently this is a move towards quality.

One wouldn't gather this from their first sip though. It makes everyone's lips tingle, and throats and bellys buuuuuuuuuurn :-)

Anyways. I always have hash around and I have been wondering whether it would be worth dissolving 5-7 grams into a mason jar of moonshine, and what the effects would be once ingested.

I would be interested in learning the experience of anyone having tried this before, and their advice!

A old guy I used to work with would pickup gallon jugs of shine for something like $20 tasted pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom