Cannabiscup2008 what R u doing? & what R your smoking??

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Cannabiscup2008 what R u doing? & what R you smoking??

I thought id start this thread as a few members from this forum are celebrating cannabis cup 2008 and i it would be kool to know what you are doing and what you are smoking:)

I will be be adding my comments on tuesday when i land:)

O

ojd

ive arived this morning
and smoked greenhouse entry lemon skunk haze(nothing good at all same old greenhouse)
then i tried the buba kush also from greenhouse which they are entering in the seed cat
this was surprisingly good
prety much a dead ringer for the la con(people say these are related)they definately taste the same
lovely kushy taste with a nice buzz
ive had alot beter kushes but for greenhouse and amsterdam this was good and only 10 euro
i will pay the 10 euro for this(at last some good weed from greenhouse)hats of to the grower
also i got the strawbery haze which was very shit
smelled a litle fruity but nothing like last time(last time it smellled so fruuity realy lke strawberys but taste was shit)i had to try it because everyone goes on about strawbery diesel and strawbery cough and alot of people always rave about this
but alot of people are no so into it like us
i then went and got martian and choclope from there
chocolope very good shit head there for some dank
but sad to say the martian was not all that at all
but the guy said they got a special batch for the cup tomorow caling it the grey martian so lets hope it ws that crazy ass 1 i had the first time round years ago
then went to amnesia got nycd and a cup special deal (i dont think have to be judge as i have not even got my pass yet
25 euro for all the entrys utopia haze a hash and amnesia haze lemon and another i think 0.5 of each a very small joint but a taster
havnt hity these yet as my bros went back to rest as they were smashed
il update as i go
anyone out here wants to meet up pm me
peace
then to meet a friend in bushdocter smoked away with him then met other people at greenplace and smoked a lovely chocolope(anyone in town who likes chocolope head there)

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

aaaahhhh shit i need to go back to dam , this is making my mouth water, y dont we all go to the cup next yr who is up for it?

Peace

N$

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I'm smoking LA con from the dampkring now .. wow man its so good

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thats a good report ojd:) I cant wait to get my hands on sum decent ssh, always fucks me up

Oj im smoking pure joints like you bro when i touch down, im bringing my lungz,trust me:rock

K

Kilo

im goner go top myself ...u fuckas :) ..HAVE GOODEN :giggle:giggle:giggle:giggle

U

USMCtanker

lol smoke a tasty fatty for me all of you:middlefinger, i def am gonna try net year.;) sounds like a blast:rock

K

Karma Genetics

My best at the moment is La Conf Grey area. Going for a wake and bake in the haarlemerstraat this morning. Yes i am a early bird. Going to be a great day.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

My best at the moment is La Conf Grey area. Going for a wake and bake in the haarlemerstraat this morning. Yes i am a early bird. Going to be a great day.

Im also a early bird but the guys im going with arent so i will be up on my own wake n baking lol

B

bannana man

right me too iam an early bird so ill be up for a smoke ,jah and karma,,i get in at 6pm tomoz

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh Dam(he he) you guys.

Now I don't want any of you practicing your smuggling skills and bringin me back any goodies you hear. LOL.

Have a great time ya'll. OJ your making me jeleous bro!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just got back from the greenhouse with ibl, edel, ojd and karma genetics had a free breakfast and some super lemon haze.

Will hit up amnesia and grey area later today :rock

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Right thats its logic, im turning me computer off. I cant take it no more. You have a good time mate. Has the snow made it there yet?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yes its snowing hard im fucking freezing....take me back to spain :sun

K

Kilo

I have no sympathy logic...watch your toking fingers dont freeze off ... lmfao ;) gotta get my self together to do a cup man!! ave a gooden

F

FastForward

Man....I want to say something nice like "have an amazing time" and all that....but I'm smoking utter shite right now until my TW is ready in about 2 weeks time.....so all you're getting from me is C*NTS!!! :) (that'll be funny to UK people, weirdly offensive to others...!)

K

Karma Genetics

Just back at theb apartment. Did Barney's there utophia haze was nothing intresting in my eyes. They also entered triple zero some kind of marocan ice i think. And also there royal jelly a icehash made from the utophia haze. The royal jelly was nice buth not tasty. They give you the sample's for free + a extra big goodie back to try and get your vote. Then i did the GreenHouse they enterd Super Lemon Haze some polm and a ice. To be fair the Super Lemon Haze is oke herb but no haze in my eyes. My amnezia is much much better for shure. The Polm should not have been enterd for shure. Here they also gave the entry's for free plus there goodie bag. Arjen was realy friendly talking to everyone i have to be fair he is a nice host. Then did Green Place again for some more chocolope. to be fair the only entry i have seen so far that is very good is the Chocolope from Green Place. Then did the BleuBird they enterd Star Warz and Super Cream. The star warz was a litle boring but oke in effect. The Super Cream i liked more a heavy tasting black blub. I stoked the place up with Happy Brother Dry Screen baloons the personel loved it. They all wanted a piece for when finished working. Was a good busy day.

Will go to the Green Place in the morning as the staff is great and its close to drink some coffee then to the greenhouse for some breakfast. Then i think i am going to check the Expo have not seen it yet. :mmm

Top Bottom