Cannabiscup2008 what R u doing? & what R your smoking??

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

So, whats the score then guys, is it worth gettin a pass??
will i need a cup pass to get in the DNA party tomorrow??

how much are the day passes?..,

my mate cheesy got there on saturday, i spoke to him an hour ago,
he wants me to call to his and pick up more money!, hes running low already!! lol

see ya in the morning!

F

FastForward

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Amsterdaaaaaaaam!

Right then bitches....what heavenly delights are you consuming atm? Drooling news updaters need to live vicariously through you until my dwindling THC levels are restored to their normal operating glory :)

Those bastards at my new job have delayed everything by at least a week, so I'm sitting here doing sod all....if I can find a way to get to Dam I will....trust....

M

Mr B

Man, all of you have a nice cup event there!!!
Wich I could go too :(

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
FF - your levels will be back to normal tomorrow. I promise. he he.

K

Kilo

hehe @FF

Bman you checked in yet ?? hope you had a safe journey ...dont forget to keep the farm informed bro

all the best cup tokers

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Enjoy it everyone, wish I could taste that LA, sounds like everyone is feinin it right now. Has anyone got there hands on some Soma stuff? I heard he was entering some type of kush and a cambodian haze X. Have Fun. Peace:rock

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi Guys, Im just getting my bags packed to go Dam, i will be departing uk at 6am and landing in Amsterdam fucking early and im going to have to hang around coz my hotel check in is at 11am. I will leave a post once i land and im taking my digi cam and all the wires to load up pics for you guys while im there:)

S

Stackin Paper

They should let ya dump ya bags there m8, the hotel i mean, then pick them up when you check in, save ya having to drag them around plus you won't get so many people hassling ya to get ya a hotel.

C

CH-THC

Hi

I'm also ready for tomorrow and my plan does also leave aroud 6 in the morning!!

Can't wait to be there:time

peace

CH-THC

T

Tolpan

Yesterday I saw that I don't have to work from wednesday to sunday! Just checked the flights this afternoon and well I was really confident to see ya guys there on thursday! A flight for 40 € is not bad!

And the airport is about 30 miles away! So I decided to go there.

10 minutes later I got a phonecall from my boss that the other man, who works with me, had to go home cause of backhurts! Now I have to work and no HTCC.

Thats life, shit!

Tolpan

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi guys landed early this morning and i bumped into thc4ism in the schipol station lol and we linked up with logic,ojd and other thc farmers. Im surprised Logic was awake 9am on the dot ringing me to wake n bake lol, i think its the dna party later so i will let you guys know whats happening.

F

FastForward

I've got a farmer mate of mine heading over on Thursday for the weekend (SeenTheLight on here - growing DNA's MMGxG13) - will get him back on here and in touch.

Am sooooo jealous I'm green....but that's thanks to Herb, Neville and the letters T, H and C....but I soooo wish I was there....keep the reports coming....

(there's internet stuff that I know of in Abraxas and that place a few doors down from the Popeye)

Top Bottom