Cannacopia Government Mule (G13 x DC) chop shots, featuring the oh so cute DR40!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Government Mule (DC x G13)
Cannacopia Seeds

63 days 12/12

I really didn't expect the purpling....she could probably have gone a tad longer but she just looks ready to me. Trichs were mostly cloudy a week ago, so she's easily good to go - just wanted the top to finish up as best as possible.

The DR40 is so cute! It's my new drying/darkness tent and I'm loving it. The plant was in there for 48 hours darkness and is now hanging in it. Love it....but expensive for what it is....but I'm lazy and 65 quid is very do-able :)

Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 2
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 3
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 4
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 5
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 6
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 7
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 8
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 9
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 10
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 11
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 12
Cannacopia government mule g13 x dc chop shots featuring the oh so cute dr40 13
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That is looking good! Love the purple color.:smoke

H

hoki2test

:rasta2:Damn bro that gov mule lookz very very dank...what doez she smoke like?Thankz for sharing bro,i might just have to invest in some mule myself:rofl

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ff

she looks like som fire

pics r illie def som eye candy

lookin forward to a smoke report

1luvbigherb

C

Chimera

FF is incorrect the Cannacopia are NOT MY SEEDS and are certainly NOT 'my budget line'. The Cannacopia boys are friends of mine, and I have provided them with some of the clones they use and they have brought in some of their own. I distribute for them via my contacts in the industry because I think their seeds provide good value..... who else is selling hybrids of elite clones @ $50 per 15 pack? Look around...

Logic has asked that they work a help desk here but right now they are up on the mountain and are not available. Hopefully they will chose to be here come fall, but they often take a fall vacation after the long summer.... either way it is out of my control.

I too am away dealing with a family situation, and have chosen to take care of my sick family member rather than be here to answer questions... I am sure many of you would do the same if you were in my place. Unfortunately that means I don't have much time to answer questions, but I appreciate your understanding the situation and respect my choice to be away.

FF I think you will enjoy those I sampled her siblings after the test grow, and it's great herb... makes even better hash. Enjoy them... feel free to post your Cannacopia experiences in this forum until they get their own.... I think what they are offering has excellent value and definitely puts the seed market in perspective which is why I have made their products available via my industry contacts.

-Chimera

F

FastForward

Ooops...thanks for clearing that up. They're definitely quality and definitely great value :)
Sending you and your family lots of good vibes....and thanks for taking the time to post.

FF

F

FastForward

This stuff is an amazing smoke - SOOOO TASTY.... I've no idea what DC tastes like but I can taste a lot of G13 in here. Not smoked 'pure' G13 but I can completely recognise it from G13 Haze (i.e. the taste minus the haze). Lovely buzz too....really well rounded and nicely strong....but so very tasty....mmmmmm..... thumbs up Cannacopia :)

F

Finalopagus

Cannacopia

Hey I have ran Gov. Mule

I also got deep purple. All though Cannacopia offers lower priced beans, which are better then, don't expect alot.

I am working the Magnum (hASHPLANT x Deepchunk) very well. A great addition to my garden,

thank you again Chimera, and the good ol boys at Cannacopia

O

ojd

nice update ff

try save a few nugs for when you pop over to mine bro
sounds great smoke and im very interested in trying it

peace

HeartlandHank

HeartlandHank

I recently got through a pack of these. My favorite, and most resinous, was a light yielder. It's in the mother stock for a while. It looks pretty similar to what you have here. The calyx form in to clusters that sort of tail out of the bud. Super resinous. Looking forward to making some bubble with this trim. I had trouble drying the trim out, as it is matting together like glue. Love the smell of it when smoked.
I'm not really an indica guy, but I'm enjoying the Govt Mule. Many indica strong make me really tense. Not so much with the mule.

HeartlandHank

HeartlandHank

63 days though...
From clone, this girl is finished in less than 50 days. Started cutting some down at 45.

johnursery

johnursery

does anyone know if cannacopia made a romulan x deepchunk, i have a few in veg and believe thats where they were from?

E

el_tenador

Kingdom Organics makes a Rom/Deep Chunk, might be their's? Don't recall Cannacopia working with the Rom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom