Cannarado Genetics (wedding Cake X Apple Juice)

• Thread starter Celestial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Celestial

Celestial

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the genetics are for Apple Juice? I got these for free and it made me curious

C

cheebz

Made a new account just to post this for you haha

Apple Juice Freebies

Apple Juice = (orange sour apple x triple Kush)

Apple Scones - Sugarberry Scone x Apple Juice

Juice Valley OG - SFV OG x Apple Juice

4 Juices - Chem Dawg 4 x Apple Juice

Ruby Frost - Root Beer Float x Apple Juice

Apple Chem - TK91 x Apple Juice

Apple Sundae - Sundae Driver x Apple Juice

Apple Turnover - Wedding Cake x Apple Juice

Honey Crisp - TriFi x Apple Juice

Monkey Bait - GG4 x Apple Juice

Vineyard Select - Grape Pie x Apple Juice

B

Burned Haze

IF YOUR willing to send me some, I would be willing to be your tester and give you a full diary and run your stuff and tell you my honest truth with pictures ! Pm me :)

I’ve done over 175+ strains pack In the last 10 years, I’m growing for the passion and so many only grow strains for what “ sell” and are sheep lol

Find the unique , check out my diary :)

Celestial

Celestial

IF YOUR willing to send me some, I would be willing to be your tester and give you a full diary and run your stuff and tell you my honest truth with pictures ! Pm me :)

I’ve done over 175+ strains pack In the last 10 years, I’m growing for the passion and so many only grow strains for what “ sell” and are sheep lol

Cannarado Genetics - Apple Turnover was a freebie I got from my order. I plan to grow them out at some point. Sry for the confusion brotha

B

Burned Haze

Cannarado Genetics - Apple Turnover was a freebie I got from my order. I plan to grow them out at some point. Sry for the confusion brotha
Not you , the breeder who made and replied below (Cheebz) Inless that’s not even the breeder lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'll have some interesting things you may wanna test in the future
Pm me

PSTASHIO

PSTASHIO

Is Apple juice strain a new strain as of 2020? Cause I am growing it outdoors and I was told it was a 10k genetic that is supposed to yield up 10lbs. But he either left it in the dark too long or it's a autoflower cause she is not that big. She is ending her 2nd week of flowering.

I'm also growing supposedly these other 10k genetic strains called Mimosa , Ruby Cookie Kush , Hi - Octane OG, Strawpical OG and Mochi. I bought them all as feminized seedlings from a local grower. But Strawpical OG and Ruby Cookie Kush are name's that I can't find anywhere. So they are a mystery still. But I just joined the site so I am still posting information on all my ladies.

KIMG0714
PSTASHIO

PSTASHIO

Here's what Apple Juice looks like as of this morning.! On June 11th

Top Bottom