CannaVenture Seeds' Purple Berry

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This is my Beautiful BlueBerry Indica (Purple Berry) Mom..7.5 weeks in 12/12, Flushed and ready for The Chop... Dense, Rock hard nugs that smell like a mix between Blueberries and Strawberries.....I take her to 8 weeks, but can be taken at 7 with zero yield loss. She will turn purple like this, in 80 degree temps, The color comes from the genetics, not cold temps... The pics do NOT do her any justice, She is actually darker in person..

This is the Mother plant in the Purple Berry line (Blueberry Indica (purple pheno) x Blueberry Indica) Then has been bred towards the purple traits, as well as having a Strawberry/ blueberry smell, really sweet smell, but Berries all the way........Grown into a bush...

CannaVenture's Purple Berry Mom (Bluberry Indica purple pheno)​

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/canaventure023-1-1.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/canaventure019-1.jpg

This is a Purple Berry (Mom pheno), found in a pack from the first release of Purple Berry... I call this "The Mom" pheno.. Grown naturally, no LSt or anything, Single cola style.

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/PurpleBerryBX-1.jpg

Im about to release Purple Berry BX, which was My Blueberry Indica mom hit with a purple Purple Berry Dad from the last generation. Came out really nice... This is the main pheno you will get. I am trying to breed the green green pheno out of this line. With the Purple Berry BX, most plants from a pack will be replicas of my Blueberry Indica Mom.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Purple Berry BX, These are about 2 weeks in flower. They start turning a dark purple very fast, about 1-2 weeks from the onset of pistils, even the leaves around the bud sites will go dark purple....

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/PurpBerry-C992-3weeks028-1.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/PurpBerry-C992-3weeks029-1.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/PurpBerry-C992-3weeks030-1.jpg

Purple Berry BX Puts on the weight fast, after about 3-4 weeks from the onset of pistils, Purple Berry will blow up, You can visualy see a difference in growth from day to day... Flowers at 7 weeks are dense and heavy, You could literally throw them through a window they are so hard. The density of the buds bumps up the yield on an average yielder. She's quick though, can be taken at 7 weeks from the first pistils with zero yield loss, I take her to 8 weeks though.

About 75+% of plants from a pack of Purple Berry BX will be purple... I am slowly but surely breeding the green pheno out of this line completely....Soon, Purple Berry will be an IBL, striving towards The Mom pheno.

Like most Blueberry line's, She can be a little finicky to grow.... She needs alot of nitrogen at the begininig of the stretch, and make sure your grow room is tight with no light leaks and everything will be perfect.. The main thing is to give her enough nitrogen in the first couple of weeks in 12/12 to get her through the flowering phase without turning yellow to quickly.

CannaVenture's Purple Berry line is NOT a hard strain to grow, you just have to learn what she likes and when she wants it, like alot of other strains.. But once you have her dialed in, She will yield very nicely for you, with thick, Heavy nugs...Very Dense, You can honestly throw a cola bud through a window, that's how hard and dense they get.... All in 7-8 weeks from the time in 12/12 that the first pistil shoots out.
Very sweet Strawberry and Blueberry smells and taste, with a subtle hint of Hash on the exhale.

Hope you all enjoy her as much as I do.....Great smoke for chilling any time, and great Night Time smoke...Alot of my friends think she is too much for a day time smoke, But they smoked The Purple Berry taken at 8 weeks...So 7 may be the way to go if you dont like heavy Indica effects.

convex

convex

Good looking momma for sure!

Any pics of the cross you made with her?

Cheers

Edit: Never mind, you posted as I was typing ;)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Kid Twist and TortureKill.. Thank You VERY much.. I have worked hard on this line.. It's not just soome bullshit purple pot.. It's got potentcy and taste/smell that most purple strains lack, IMO.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

DAMN, that looks like straight DANK! Thanks for the beautiful pictures CannaVenture.

-nugzz

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Good looking momma for sure!

Any pics of the cross you made with her?

Cheers

Edit: Never mind, you posted as I was typing ;)

LOL.. No problem man.. But Check out the first post, the top 2 pictures are My Mom, and teh 3rd pic is from a pack of Purple Berry, The first release.... Then the 2nd set of pics are early bud shots of the Purple Berry BX, which is pretty much exact replicas of my Mom....

Thanks bro.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
DAMN, that looks like straight DANK! Thanks for the beautiful pictures CannaVenture.

-nugzz

Thanks Bro... I am very proud of this line so far... But am still working with it, and wont be done until I have the Mom pheno in IBL form.. Right now the majority of the plants you will find in a pack will be exact replicas of The Mom, but I want to get it to where ALL plants will represent the Mom to teh fullest, or ATLEAST 95% of them.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks for the Love guys... You have no idea how much it really means to me... I am all for The Grower's...And Always will be.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Where were the original Blueberry plants acquired? Is it a blueberry hybrid? Or indica Dom blueberry?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Where were the original Blueberry plants acquired? Is it a blueberry hybrid? Or indica Dom blueberry?

My Boy hooked me up with a bunch of old DJ Short Blueberry Indica (F2) genetics.... I went through about 60 plants and picked my Favorite Mother, then started working with her... It was kind of hard and took some work, because the male plants do not take on alot of the purple characteristics, They will have purple veins on the stems and a few of the pollen pods will have a little purple on them, but thats about it... Had to try and match up characteristics from my Mom plant, like the leaves, structure, etc...

But I finally got the Purple Mom pheno to be the dominate phenotype in this line...And now, The Purple Berry males (Mom pheno) is alot easier to spot.... They are now showing alot more purple expressions, So it was easier to do this current BX.

The Purple Berry line, now that I have put a ton of time and generational selections into it, is getting close to becoming an IBL for the Mom pheno... Within another year, I will have it completed. But for right now, It's no porblem at all to get mostly Mom phenos.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
TortureKill... Good Question by the way...Hope my answer gave you some insight...
Take care bro....

TortureKill

TortureKill

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the quick reply bro, and best of luck to ya :)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
beautiful!! when are you releasing these?

Thanks for teh interest bro.. I am currently waiting for my new seed packaging, and as soon as I get them, I will package all teh seeds up and ship out all my orders. Sooo, Hopefully, The end of next week, I will be filling orders, there will be a Drop here at the Farm too.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
such a beautiful bud, where can we get a hold of these

There will be a some what limited supply for this drop,, and I do have some pre-ordered orders to fill, but I will try to spread the genetics around, the best I can while still keeping my promises to my other vendors...

Thank you for the interest bro...and if for some reason, you don't score a pack this go around, There will be more made, VERY Soon...

To all the people that want Purple Berry BX, if by chance you do not score a pack, I would be quick to scoop up a pack of the Jazz Berry Jam seeds... Not the same, but anyone that likes Purple Berry will also like JBJ....Don't sleep on the JAzz Berry Jam.. It's probably my favorite strain I have worked with to date.... I couldn't be happier with the outcome of these genetics... Nothing but Top Shelf stuff....

Thank You All, for Supporting CannaVenture Seeds.
This is only the begining, We plan to be around for many, Many more years to come, and will continue to bring Unique Dankness to The Growers...We can NOT do any of this without you Great People...

Top Bottom