Cannettes (cannabis Cigarettes)

• Thread starter BushRoot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BushRoot420

It is very clear that Cannettes are about to hit the market. What are you looking for in your Cannettes?

B

BushRoot420

I'm just curious if people will like smoking out of a filter?

jipp

jipp

They're called joints or pre-rolls and they're older than your gramma..and no way would any self respecting cannabis consumer smoke with a filter. Do you take showers with your socks on?
only if its her thing, hah.

B

BushRoot420

Not trying to advertise....more like marketing research. Yeah, I have never purchased cannabis from a dispensary myself so I definitely understand the points. On a side note, I never knew that 7eleven was so dominant over speedway. I did enjoy my fair share of slurpees growing up. So, if we are basing quality on slushy drinks alone, then I see your point!

I definitely think crutches make much more sense than a fiberglass filter myself. I'm really just trying to get feedback whether it be positive or negative.

I have been working on a CBD Cigarette for several years now and hope to launch them after this harvest season. Regardless of my projects, I know that cannettes or nnettes are on their way as I have been contacted by tobacco delivery and research firms about this.

Thanks for everyone's input. I will definitely take it all into account.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Locals and growers don't frequent cannabis "stores" and dispensaries. Many of us grow because of the profiteering quality they offer.

Unfortunately for legal weed. Quality and profit don't meld together well.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Locals and growers don't frequent cannabis "stores" and dispensaries. Many of us grow because of the profiteering quality they offer.

Unfortunately for legal weed. Quality and profit don't meld together well.
Quality and profit never go together... look at americas cars, clothes, electronics... basically everything is built cheap and shitty now. Making cheap shit for the most dollars is definitely NOT how murika was built.

jipp

jipp

what i se at the disp.. ( yeah im getting my first grow on )
but this is what they call top shelf at disp.. personaly i think i you never been to a disp, your research is already broken.

Jack herer
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
what i se at the disp.. ( yeah im getting my first grow on )
but this is what they call top shelf at disp.. personaly i think i you never been to a disp, your research is already broken.
Im interested in the price... if they put good shit in it what will the price per pack be? If its shit weed then it shouldnt be more than 5 bucks a pack.

Screenshot 2017 04 05 20 33 09
jipp

jipp

Im interested in the price... if they put good shit in it what will the price per pack be? If its shit weed then it shouldnt be more than 5 bucks a pack.
that cost 50.00 that is as much as that charge some times 60.00 for some rare chocolate Afghani hash plant still look like shit. ( that might of been before the cap.. not sure )

the state put a cap on oz can not charge ore than 300.00

but they can charge more for 1/8 etc?. t he system is fucked here.

top shelf 50.00 a 1/8, 95 1/4, 175 half oz, 300 oz. shit weed i tell yeah for most part.. some growers do give some effort but not to many from what iv seen. getting good herb at the disp is hit or miss and mostly miss.. with a rare good score with is already consider mid grade on here id iamgein.
chris.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that cost 50.00 that is as much as that charge some times 60.00 for some rare chocolate Afghani hash plant still look like shit. ( that might of been before the cap.. not sure )

the state put a cap on oz can not charge ore than 300.00

but they can charge more for 1/8 etc?. t he system is fucked here.

chris.
These are gonna be 50 bucks a pack?... fuck that

Screenshot 2017 04 06 06 47 32
B

BushRoot420

Here in CO, the dispensary cannabis used to be decent when stores could buy from local growers. Now it's all about turn around time and yields and is pretty bad.....not to mention the pesticide problems.

It's extremely scary that people get fined/arrested for growing vegetable gardens. I know a lot of people love the idea of cannabis going 100% legal, but I fear the rights to grow one's own cannabis will be taken away :(

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Here in CO, the dispensary cannabis used to be decent when stores could buy from local growers. Now it's all about turn around time and yields and is pretty bad.....not to mention the pesticide problems.

It's extremely scary that people get fined/arrested for growing vegetable gardens. I know a lot of people love the idea of cannabis going 100% legal, but I fear the rights to grow one's own cannabis will be taken away :(
In a perfect world the government will control all medicine through mega farms supplying all shops.... i know that wont ever happen because people will trade beans and clones forever ..and shop weed sucks

Top Bottom