Cannobi Genetics Test Grow, Alien OG x Aliendawg and 91 Chem x Aliendawg

• Thread starter kes54800
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kes54800

kes54800

Hello Farmers. Promised my friend Crom I would do a test grow for em so here we go. He was so generous and sent me some fire! Cannobi Genetics has so much fire , gonna be epic when he releases his stuff.
I just put em all in wet paper towels in a lil tupperware container and on top of the T5 they went. So as the title states the 2 strains I will be testing is as follows:
Alien OG #2 X Aliendawg
91 Chemdog X Aliendawg

Gonna be using blocks of pure coco no cut and House and Garden full line up with a bunch of bennies and other good stuff.
5 or 7 gallon nursery pots
Hand watered
Gonna veg for 45-55 days
Veg under 4ft 4buld T5
Flower under adjustable ballasted 1000watt HPS with brand new HortiLux eye
Gonna be popping 6 seeds of each strain. Regular seeds so all males will be culled:( and the females will be grown out and take 2 or 3 cuts from each female and then flower the females and save the clones just in case i find that keeper, and i kno they all prolly will be keepers. With this parentage you cant go wrong! Either way the plant leans(mommy or daddy) its gonna be FiRE!!! :) With both strains...so excited to see what we get.

So Im tryin to figure out how to load pics....can anyone help??

KeS

kes54800

kes54800

Kevtestttt
Kevtestt
Kevtestttt
Kevtestt

Kevstestr1
Kevstestr
Kevs test
kes54800

kes54800

ok i kinda figured it out. sorry bout the double post but ill get it down next time

thanks yall for viewing and thank you crom!
peace
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

Cool Rival79. Yea I cant wait to see what turn out...wicked excited!!!
stay tuned
KeS

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yea i agree Outwest. From all the grows Ive seen of his these are gonna be some nice plants. If I can even get anywhere close his results I would be so happy. :) So glad to be back growing.
Peace
KeS

We're glad to have you back growing, now let's heat things up and see what these beans are made of!

outwest

kes54800

kes54800

Thanks Outwest! Yea it was so depressing not growing...and just looking at everyone elses stuff on the internet. And wasting all my cash on buyin bud...uuugggghhhh that fuckin sucks. I cant wait to be up and going with bud curing and plants growing in veg and flower withlants all over...my passion. Truely is my passion. I love to grow. Marijuana is my Favorite! LOL
Peace
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

hey outwest.....ur all over bro..:)
LOL
KeS

some beans are crackin open already
im gonna take pics when they got tales

PeAcE

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Nice lineup laddie... im running some alien crosses too...
Still havnt figured out how to enlarge my pics on thcfarm yet also....
Think its just my computer..
ill be watching

kes54800

kes54800

Hello everyone! Wow Im so excited to get this going...
OK so today i checked the seeds and 6 of 6 of the Area 91's have cracked and have a nice tap root and the Alien Reunion so far we have 5 of the 6 cracked and with lil tap roots so far, the 6th looks like its gonna crack very soon and expecting 100% germ rate.
Good going Crom, looking awesome so far homie.
My camera is not here so no pics right now.
So the Area 91 are going into solo cups of 100%coco today...whenever i get that block of coco opened and charged, prolly tonite.
Gonna let the Alien Reunion germ for another day and tomorrow ill plant those also.
Thank you again Crom and
Thank you everyone thats following along and replying, really cool of all you.
Enjoy the show
Peace
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

Keep the comments commin and any advice .... ecspecialy crom...lol
I never grew any alien crosses like aliendawg or alien og
anyone got any advice?? growing in coco with full line of house and garden all except the amino acid stuff.
Dont get me wrong ive run this exact setup ten times or so but never alien cross strains. I just broke up the block of coco in some plain ole tap water and it was at 6.0 ph so i just left it at that for now. Ill prolly charge it w a lil bit of the h&g coco a and b and a drop or 2 of roots excell... and a lil great white when i plant em.
OK yall I gotta go buy some SoLo cups
OK peace
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

So here is what goin on
The Area 91 - all 6 did germ but i lost 2 due to damp off, I think its cuz i wanted to get nice tap roots and i think i left em in paper towels for a day 2 long for 2of em that damped off when i planted em in coco- so i have 4 Area 91 that look great o far.
The Alien ReUnion- had a bit of a tough time germin em and gettin em to gt that tap root going. Seems the shell is very hard and tough to crack( next time a 24 hr soak in water then paper towels...live and learn) So outta the 6 i got 5 to germ but only 1 came up.again i lost 2 to damp off( Definatley grower error...not the seeds!) and 2 just had a tiny tap root stat and then nothing more....Anyways Im gonna germ some more cuz Im really excited to ge these in my flower room and in my stable.

So in the Alien ReUnion I will get more going but for now im gonna give the seeds in the coco a few more days as they still look healthy after pokin around a lil to take a peak.
Patience is good.lol Plus I took some time off from growing so im just gettin my feet wet again..lol

I will be growing these out just like all testers i grow...Straight up no topping or training.
I always run a strain for the first time untopped or trained. I wanna get a good idea what the strain has to offer and see how it grow and how fast it grows without having to need them "repair" itself from topping. After my first run them I decide if I can get more yeild from topping or super cropping. Basically learn the plant running it all natural the first time. Plus its quicker that way. I try to get test done in a timley manner...No long veg time no training...you get the idea guys. right? LOL

Kevtest

the left is area91 and the right is alien reunion....i believe ill have 2 more AR come up

KeS

Latest posts

Top Bottom