Mugwort

Canopy defoliation above net fourth week of flower 2
Canopy defoliation above net fourth week of flower
Canopy defoliation above net fourth week of flower 2

Canopy defoliation above net fourth week of flower 3
Canopy defoliation above net fourth week of flower 4
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Slowly and surely yes start plucking away. And by week 6 you shouldnt have to do it again.

Madmax

Madmax

Should I thin out some of the fan leaves above net? I have been just removing here and there when a bud site needs more light
Thats all you need to do....its been a great grow so far by the looks of them....

Mugwort

Mugwort

Nice even canopy!
Not quite...but not bad for 3 plants that are different strains and broke dirt 2 weeks apart from each other. I figured since flower times for all 3 are 9-11 weeks that as long as I flipped them to 12-12 at same time most problems could be dealt with. They all grow differently from each other. The Cali Orange grows faster and heartier, it seems, than the other two. It comprises more than half of the canopy.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Not quite...but not bad for 3 plants that are different strains and broke dirt 2 weeks apart from each other. I figured since flower times for all 3 are 9-11 weeks that as long as I flipped them to 12-12 at same time most problems could be dealt with. They all grow differently from each other. The Cali Orange grows faster and heartier, it seems, than the other two. It comprises more than half of the canopy.
What size tent are you growing in? So they are all a different strain? I’m nervous to run multiple strains under one light but I’m newer at growing indoors. I do like dedicating a light per plant in my 2x8 closet grow space so I can adjust accordingly. Also what light are you running? Once I get more experienced and know the strains I’m working with I’ll try putting em all under my Mars hydro FC-E3000.

Mugwort

Mugwort

What size tent are you growing in? So they are all a different strain? I’m nervous to run multiple strains under one light but I’m newer at growing indoors. I do like dedicating a light per plant in my 2x8 closet grow space so I can adjust accordingly. Also what light are you running? Once I get more experienced and know the strains I’m working with I’ll try putting em all under my Mars hydro FC-E3000.
4’x4’...with two ViparSpectra XS-2000 led lamps. Adding the second light has made me nervous and I have them both centered about 6” apart and about 25” above highest points of canopy. I wish I had a PAR meter! Manual recommends 18-22” and states that at that distance the PPFD value (center) is 830 um/sq meter/sec. I don’t know how to use this data to extrapolate PPFD for TWO lights! I just hope 25” is high enough!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We don't like mixing strains. It makes it complicated.

Mugwort

Mugwort

We don't like mixing strains. It makes it complicated.
It appears they all have different thresholds of maximum tolerable light as well. Unfortunately I have no more of these seeds so I have clones vegging ready to go in tent so next grow will be eclectic as well. I don’t want their line to end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom