• Thread starter sativalover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sativalover1

sativalover1

20201123 171016
20201123 221726
20201123 221941
Hi, I have 3x Crystal Candy and 1x Crydtal Meth all 64 days. I am trying to see the trichomes buts its hard to decide when to cut.I am seeing maybe somewhere a few amber but i am not sure. What do you think?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would find it hard to chop that pretty one in the first picture, what a beauty...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You need a jewlers loup, as you know you chop by trichome, i to have a couple autos at day 64 and am seeing about 10% amber so plants have forced me to flush out with cold water, the water will flush out the nutes and help ur pistols turn and stop any minor foxtailing, will chop at day 70 right on time.

20201120 090917
20201122 165015
khaoseverywhere

khaoseverywhere

I'm having a similar problem with my first grow but am way past day 60 or 70. I'm on day 100 with my jack x blueberry autos. I chopped down one of my plants and have dried it completely cos wtf. It's curing now. The buds, which looked denser upon chopping, are now whispy. I hope they thicken up a little in the curing process. The remaining plants look frosty with semi-full colas. I want to avoid what happened with my first plant with the remaining others. The fan leaves haven't yellowed yet as yours above. They are starting to. The trichomes on my plants seem to still be a mix of cloudy and clear-no amber after about 2 weeks. Not sure if I should pull the trigger or keep them in longer...would love to hear other's thoughts on this.

20201128 181151
20201128 181241
20201128 181126
Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry bu I think you harvested way way to soon- the plant ya still have goin still got a week or two, imo
Also look at your leaf distortion- bugs or nitrogen toxic? Either way not good for your bud development.

Are you feeding the plant nutrients ? Run off ppm ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I would give them another week, still got a lot of green fans..
Fan leaves can stay green with an abundunce of nitrogen - not a good indicator of harvest time in this case. - still a lot of white hairs and the cats aren’t swelling up yet theses buds just don’t look done yet. Imo not mention the trichs Are not even full yet

sativalover1

sativalover1

Yeas you are right . Now rhey are 70 day and i think they will need 5 days more maybe. But now i have jewellers loupe and I am checking them.

khaoseverywhere

khaoseverywhere

Sorry bu I think you harvested way way to soon- the plant ya still have goin still got a week or two, imo
Also look at your leaf distortion- bugs or nitrogen toxic? Either way not good for your bud development.

Are you feeding the plant nutrients ? Run off ppm ?
Thanks for replying and sharing your insight. I put my seedlings in fox farm soiled jiffy pots and surrounded them with a mixture of supersoil/fox farm in larger pots. I've only watered them with molasses sporadically (once or twice per week) since they were in veg. Unfortunately, not measuring run off and will start with future cycles. Can you explain a little? What leaf distortion do you see? I'm learning...I had fruit flies in the tent and tried killing off any that I saw.

Top Bottom