Cant figure out what is going on here, need help

• Thread starter mortuus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mortuus

mortuus

Hello,
There is a problem with this lady however due my lack of experience I cant figure out what is the problem, I am posting the pictures below please help me

There was nitrogen toxicity and I fixed it by flushing, also I realized my oscilator fan was too close to the plant and I moved it further away from the plant, now it is providing good air circulation instead of blowing directly to the plant
I know It is bushy and needs to be defoliate, the leaves below the plant probably yellowing because of the lack of light, it is currently under the 7 23 watt cfls, I am planning to set scrog and increase light by 15 bulbs

I am concerned about the weird patch on the leaves, darkish brownish shits, what is this?

Note: Ignore the black dots on the leaves, these are just soil

Cant figure out what is going on here need help
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 2
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 3
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 4
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 5
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 6
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 7
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 8
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 9
Cant figure out what is going on here need help 10
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Whats your watering PH

Whats your run off ph

Whats yoir soil

whats your nutes

whats your feed schedule

mortuus

mortuus

Whats your watering PH

Whats your run off ph

Whats yoir soil

whats your nutes

whats your feed schedule
Thanks for the reply, I watered with range of ph between 6,3-6,5, I fed it once a week 1 ml/lt fish mix + 1 ml/lt seaweed + 0.5ml/lt calmag, run off ph is 5,8, my soil is biobizz light mix

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey mortuus, your plant looks great , personally I wouldn't concern myself much with that lower leaf yellowing , all your new growth looks really good , sometimes growth near the soil stays damp and yellows because of limited light and poor airflow
I'd stick to your program and don't worry......

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks for the reply, I watered with range of ph between 6,3-6,5, I fed it once a week 1 ml/lt fish mix + 1 ml/lt seaweed + 0.5ml/lt calmag, run off ph is 5,8, my soil is biobizz light mix
Biobizz is Peat, so you might want to stay 6.2-6.4 the thing I'm trying to figure out is these weird marks right here?
Screenshot 20200719 082150 Chrome

How often do you spray neem?

Runoff is low, you want it up above 6.0, I use Dolomite lime for that purpose

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I thought it resembled light burn too but it's kind of way down and inside; and I'm wondering about the neem spray too? Could be a combination, not sure?

In general it looks pretty good, if it were my plant I would stop the neem and raise the pH, good luck!

guymandude

guymandude

pic # 6 looks like thrip damage, but i'm not quite sure since the damage is almost symmetrical on the leaves. The yellowing lower leaves says your plant is hungry. Try keeping your dirt a little more wet.
Biobizz is Peat, so you might want to stay 6.2-6.4 the thing I'm trying to figure out is these weird marks right here?
View attachment 1002458

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
After a closer look. You might want to check for mites. You need a microscope though. I’d do it just to be on the safe side. Something is munching your leafs from the bottom.

48DD38FA A346 4CBD 8114 24F7FA70EB9F
mortuus

mortuus

Thanks for all the replies.
I am answering your questions one by one below
View attachment 1002458

I do rarely, and using very light mix 1 ml/lt, I did twice since this lady was born. I'll try to keep the soil ph range in control on next watering

After a closer look. You might want to check for mites. You need a microscope though. I’d do it just to be on the safe side. Something is munching your leafs from the bottom.
I also suspect it and will check it to be on the safe side thanks.

Almost looks like Wind damage too..

Did we check that yet? Im too high to scroll back so many replys now.

There was too much wind, I fix it a few days ago so I am not sure if it was wind or something else, I guess we will wait and see

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That's not mite damage

mortuus

mortuus

I found a new suspicious thing below the leaves, I dont think there is a spider mite issue going on here, however not sure what is this.
above the leaves there are no bugs I am pretty sure, I inspected very carefully

Whitedots
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I forget the term, there above and below the leaf some kind of a gland, they're okay, they're not bug eggs so relax!!!
😉👌

Edit: I think one is called stalked captate but the ones on the other side of the leaf are called something different and I can't remember which is which anyway LOL if you want to look them up but otherwise relaxed there not a bad thing

mortuus

mortuus

I forget the term, there above and below the leaf some kind of a gland, they're okay, they're not bug eggs so relax!!!
😉👌

Edit: I think one is called stalked captate but the ones on the other side of the leaf are called something different and I can't remember which is which anyway LOL if you want to look them up but otherwise relaxed there not a bad thing
Thank you dude that was big relief, I'll foliar feed tonight, I hope everything will be good, thank to everybody who comments in this topic, I'll update the topic if something went wrong

Top Bottom