• Tagged users None
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Cant figure this deficiency out no matter how much cal mag added

growing in soil full line of remo ph 6.3 aswell as runoff

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I always build up the plants tolerance feeding by feeding and by the week charts also only water when the pots get light but not too much dry back that roots would get damaged or buildup of salts and minerals always water with sufficient runoff seems tho its only at the top of the plant it always starts as if it's an immobile nutrient

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You have figured out that it's not a Ca or Mg deficiency.

This may be P lockout, but I'm not sure. Too much Ca can reduce the uptake of many other nutrients.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Ye ppm aren't high normal rang and always ph the same no fluctuations just if I do a flush could get worse prob just genetic still get amazing flower just it's a mystery
20220610 225910
20220623 181718

20220622 181349
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

growing in soil full line of remo ph 6.3 aswell as runoff
View attachment 1261727
You have tip burn and brown leaves that tells me they have been overwatered,the roots have been compromised and the salts are building up because the plant isn't using them. Straight water sparingly and they will like you. Adding something isn't your issue,they just aren't utilizing what is present already. You and others may disagree,just my 2 cents.. Best of luck.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

So are you recommending R/O with just a normal dose calmag or just regular water with nothing

Latest posts

Top Bottom