Can't find good butane help

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I live near Toronto On canada, all I have been able to find is Ronson...(garbage) or very small zippo brand.
Does anyone know where to get cases of (king, vector, colbri)??? Within one hour of Toronto, or company that will ship within ON.....help please been looking 4 ever:mad0233:

Y

YoungDizZle

I live near Toronto On canada, all I have been able to find is Ronson...(garbage) or very small zippo brand.
Does anyone know where to get cases of (king, vector, colbri)??? Within one hour of Toronto, or company that will ship within ON.....help please been looking 4 ever:mad0233:

try to find vector or colibri(never used myself) they are refinded five times for cleanness and king is only three times will leave a worse taste than vector

smoke shop, head shops, and most liquer stores carry around here good luck to you.

J

jockbo

you get it everywhere really . anywhere that sells tobacco/ cigars etc. walmart etc too

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
if you were in so cali i got a supply of vector. $4 a can or $40 a case. they carry quite alot on hand.

pm me if anyone interested.

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
doh..forgot i cant respond to your pm's till i hit 25 post hehe

check out

vapors they are in north hollywood ca.
818-765-2500 hit em up and see if they have em in stock etc. they usually carry about 10 cases but they do go fast.

T

TheKingsOf420

In Toronto there are a quite a few places to get high quality butane.... Like RedhotTi said just go to a cigar shop... Or if you don't mind paying a little extra THC on Yonge and Jupiter on Queen both sell Colibri.... I use Blazer Butane myself... But Its almost 10$ a can where I grab it..... Thankfully I only use it with my torches..... lol

D

Donk Frog

THC on Yonge and Jupiter on Queen both sell Colibri-------

Thank you the Kings of 420

D

Donk Frog

Yes ....found collibri even closer than T.O..... $65 a case

C

Compost

There is a connivence store at queen and broadview, north east corner, called Pari Discount. You can get a case of Colibiri for $60 including tax.... Apparently if you have a business lic, you can order from BOB for about $2.25 a can, in cases.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Look for Lucienne 4X at less than $25 per 12/300 ml cans here locally.

bloads

bloads

What're the thoughts on Vector 5x+ vs Power 5x? A case of vector is 60, a case of power is 30, I'm not sure why I keep spending 2x more for vector, that "+" must be worth $30.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

What're the thoughts on Vector 5x+ vs Power 5x? A case of vector is 60, a case of power is 30, I'm not sure why I keep spending 2x more for vector, that "+" must be worth $30.

was @ my smoke shop yesterday and they had this in too. i grabbed a case of both. the guy there told me they were from the same manufacturer and even made at the same plant. i was wondering if the power was the ass end of the tanks? i couldnt tell a difference in the flame burning in the torch, gonna have to blow a couple tubes and see if theres a difference in taste

Venom818

Venom818

was @ my smoke shop yesterday and they had this in too. i grabbed a case of both. the guy there told me they were from the same manufacturer and even made at the same plant. i was wondering if the power was the ass end of the tanks? i couldnt tell a difference in the flame burning in the torch, gonna have to blow a couple tubes and see if theres a difference in taste

keep us posted bro im new to making oil just bought some power

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Vectors the shit. I get it for $4 for a can at my closest Smokers Outlet. ~ODB~

D

dsotc420

Little known secret of mine for finding Vector in T.O. is William Sonoma. It is a houseware and bakeware store that sells vector for use with kitchen torches. at $12/320mL can it can be expensive but they usually have a decent stock. I know they will ship products out of store to anyone IN Canada, although im not sure if that applies to butane.

Most cigar shops are overpriced, find a good convenience store that sells atleast 3x for torches and it shouldnt be more than $7/can.

Top Bottom