Cant Find Problem

• Thread starter tombong05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tombong05

Ok so this problem started like 10 days ago with the tips of leaves starting to get yellowish.

My plant is an autoflower, 30 days old. I gave her the first feeding 10 days ago with green house veg feeding.

Under a 400hps, ph is not measured.
Cant find problem
Cant find problem 2

T

tombong05

Im watering about 0.5-0.7gl every 5-6 days. The pot is a 4 gallon pot. I watered and fed the last 10-12 days 2 times.

greenhead

greenhead

Ok so this problem started like 10 days ago with the tips of leaves starting to get yellowish.

My plant is an autoflower, 30 days old. I gave her the first feeding 10 days ago with green house veg feeding.

Under a 400hps, ph is not measured.View attachment 692556 View attachment 692557
plants look prety good. might think about putting them in a bigger pot, add a table spoon of B1 added to your water to make them greener.

greenhead

greenhead

plants look prety good. might think about putting them in a bigger pot, add a table spoon of B1 added to your water to make them greener.
If using well water check ph. Sulfer levels get high . if you can drink the water you are watering with and not get sick its good. ph should be betwwen 6-7 for soil.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Take a pic of the stem while youre at it

T

tombong05

The thing is the last time i gave her water and nutes, i didnt see any run-off water coming out.

So maybe its all locked up in there, yesterday i gave her enough water so i could see 20% runoff.

Its all tap water im using

T

tombong05

I wont be able to measure PH for the next 10 days. this is the only plant with problems. should i flush? shouls i foliar with npk? light burn? underwater?

Image1
Image2
Image3
Image4
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Don't use straight tap. You should let the chlorine dissipate out for 24hrs to let the chlorine dissipate out. Your plants will not like unph water. I'd at least call your local water Co and ask what ph their water is. 1ml ph down (gh) is good for 1.0ph lower. At least in my findings.

420Artie

420Artie

so you feed ten days ago and problem started ten days ago? looks to me like you over fed by the looks of the leaf tips being toast! the soil may have enough fertilizer left in it. looks like over feeding locked out Iron? I would flush and resume feed schedule at a lower dose.

T

tombong05

Okay so thing is the bottom leaves are all yellowish, dry and with like burned spots of diff colors.

Then the middle small leaves are very green and healthy, but on the top it seems like the veins of fan and normal leaves are yellow and the outer parts of the leaf are green.

Tips are yellow too.. i cant find accurate information for this, idk if its iron, mag, underwater, light burn, over fert...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You need to Ph your water before using it. When you water them with un PHed water you are locking out all types of nutrients and it will show on the leaves.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You at least need the starting point of your waters p/h
Mine is 7.3 out the spicket so a 1/4 tsp take me to 6.6
Knowing this I can roll without a ph meter but nutes and such will play into it also.
This thread isn't going to help you until you get a handle of p/h
In most cases I'd tell you to flush but flushing not knowing the ph won't help
@rascali looks like coco which adds another twist to the p/h
I'd just roll with it and get a meter if it was me

I also fill 1 gal jugs with tap water and leave them open for 24/48 hrs to declorinate them

Homesteader

Homesteader

Epsom salt foliar wouldn't hurt and it could help you see if it is a sulfate or Mag issue on the quick.
Doesn't look like a water issue to me but most cities have a report online. Chloramine doesn't dissipate like chlorine so thats something to think of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom