Can't Post Pics

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

They are well within the guidelines and I know how to use the site. Just says

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

IMG_0004111.jpg

sixstring

sixstring

What are you posting from iphone or droid, pc or mac? What os and browser? Might help others to help you, too know those things.tool wrench button, top right corner of this post box, has it been pressed by accident? It switches from full text editor to a basic editor, and can fuck things like pics up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hello dwd no one else is having any issues, please clear your browser cache and cookies thats very important, and make sure you upgraded to the latest version and report back here :)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

cleared all cookies and cache and still nothing will work.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

disabled the flash uploader!

weak sauce but it works now at least.....I can't upgrade flash because my cpu is now hitting that outdated brick wall. @logic
True1

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey dwd go and grab yourself the new macbook air its perfect little machine i use one myself :)

sixstring

sixstring

Still don't seem any the wiser regarding uploading a pic!??
well what are using to post here phone or pc/mac? during a normal post,you just type what you want to say and if you want to add pics hit the upload file button and a box pops up and asks for the file,choose the file,click ok and it loads.maybe try hitting the more options tab first then use the upload file tab.works the same on my android phone.maybe check your personal settings under your name,click preferences,and make sure the box is checked next to "use the rich text editor to create and edit messages".gl

Top Bottom