Can't tell plant/leaf issues apart due to colour blindness :/

• Thread starter Jsb420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jsb420

Hello, I am having some leaf issues with my frisian duck plant and can't tell whether this is leaf burn or nutrient deficiency due to being colourblind, can anybody help a fella out?
Cant tell plantleaf issues apart due to colour blindness
Cant tell plantleaf issues apart due to colour blindness 2

J

Jsb420

Tell us what medium they’re in and your feeding routine.
They're in biobizz light mix and I have been giving biobizz fish mix liquid nute, small amounts of fulvic acid (root boost) and unsulfured black strap molasses. Usually i have no issues but I had to hide them at a friend's for a few weeks and had no way to give her anything but water and now it looks maybe deficiency or light burn maybe? :/

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

They're in biobizz light mix and I have been giving biobizz fish mix liquid nute, small amounts of fulvic acid (root boost) and unsulfured black strap molasses. Usually i have no issues but I had to hide them at a friend's for a few weeks and had no way to give her anything but water and now it looks maybe deficiency or light burn maybe? :/
Looks like phosphorus deficiency

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I thought phosphorus was unimportant during veg..?
Far more

“Phosphorus is, therefore, important in cell division and development of new tissue. Phosphorus is also associated with complex energy transformations in the plant. Adding phosphorus to soil low in available phosphorus promotes root growth and winter hardiness, stimulates tillering, and often hastens maturity.”

In all plants in all stages. Not just cannabis.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That looks like magnesium to me. It seems like Mg deficient leaves are prone to light burn.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

That looks like magnesium to me. It seems like Mg deficient leaves are prone to light burn.
Well when you have phosphorus deficiency it doesnt properly injest zinc , iron calcium and magnesuim. So on lower leaves it will show this
Screenshot 20220316 142545 DuckDuckGo

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Well when you have phosphorus deficiency it doesnt properly injest zinc , iron calcium and magnesuim. So on lower leaves it will show this
That's all fine and good, but the symptoms this grower has don't look anything like the pictures you're showing from Dutch Passion.

J

Jsb420

It could make sense as I did give her a dry fish blood and bone mix with a 4-2-4 npk but this was about 2 months ago and I've not given her any phosphorus based nutes as I thought they were just for flowering lol I shall update the results soon when I add some phosphorus in her diet

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

It could make sense as I did give her a dry fish blood and bone mix with a 4-2-4 npk but this was about 2 months ago and I've not given her any phosphorus based nutes as I thought they were just for flowering lol I shall update the results soon when I add some phosphorus in her diet
Suggest a P/K boost of your choice. Might as well give both.

Greenyos

Greenyos

Def looking like phosphorus, but looks like your slightly deficient in k also. Maybe give it a light overall feed.

Screenshot 20220316 174420 034
J

Jsb420

Suggest a P/K boost of your choice. Might as well give both.
I've given her 1ml of biobizz bloom as well as the original nutes, I pruned and milk+water sprayed her a couple days ago due to a small white powdery mildew issue which seems to have cleared (for now) but from my past three previous grows I've never had any issues like this so I think ik where to come for advice from now on, thanks guys!

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Thank you guys I was not saying the pictures at all. It was the easiest thing to show. A picture but it wouldn't have helped him because he is color blind

E9noxis

E9noxis

Far more

“Phosphorus is, therefore, important in cell division and development of new tissue. Phosphorus is also associated with complex energy transformations in the plant. Adding phosphorus to soil low in available phosphorus promotes root growth and winter hardiness, stimulates tillering, and often hastens maturity.”

In all plants in all stages. Not just cannabis.
Is the an NPK test for soil?

Top Bottom