Caps Bennies Ph Or Not

• Thread starter johnnyblazed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyblazed

johnnyblazed

hello all ive just picked up a pack of the 3 pack and was just going to use it without brewing a ACT up so was just going to mix it in with water does the biowar need phing before feeding them as my roots are normally going mental and they seem a load slower now thank you

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hello all ive just picked up a pack of the 3 pack and was just going to use it without brewing a ACT up so was just going to mix it in with water does the biowar need phing before feeding them as my roots are normally going mental and they seem a load slower now thank you

Ph the water you will be using. If you are making a tea then you do not need to pH the tea. Just add it either 1:10 for soil/coco/peat or 1:100 for RDWC/DWC/or recirculating systems in general.

If you are not brewing a tea use the OG BIOWAR @ 1 T/gal. Use non/dechlorinated water/nutrient solution that is pH'd to desired range PRIOR TO ADDING THE BENEFICIALS.

Do not pH after mixing in bennies, pH before to avoid concentrated pH solution coming in to contact with the vulnerable little microbes.

brianneil

brianneil

It would be ok to let chlorinated water stand for a day though to rid it of the chlorine, yeah?

putembk

putembk

I love your OG Biowar Cap. Been using it for almost 3 years now and wouldn't think of using anything else. Getting ready to brew some as I speak.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I love your OG Biowar Cap. Been using it for almost 3 years now and wouldn't think of using anything else. Getting ready to brew some as I speak.

Thanks white wizard! I remember when you were first starting with it. Glad you are still having success with it. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom