• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

let's be REAL

if you go Bar hoping....... to strip clubs and know anyone under 50

you listen to Rap....................................................

how many girls do you know that strip to AC/DC😂🤣😎

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
let's be REAL

if you go Bar hoping....... to strip clubs and know anyone under 50

you listen to Rap....................................................

how many girls do you know that strip to AC/DC😂🤣😎

None. They all dance to Cherry Pie by Warrant, Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard, and Unskinny Bop by Poison. 👠👙👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
There was that one in Lawton, Oklahoma who danced to Nine Inch Nails though🔥🌪👩‍🚀🤩

basscaptain

basscaptain

shit 3 days of hard rain coming in this afternoon I have to go get gas this morning ..... shit....................

have a good day............................
Peace Out..............................

basscaptain

basscaptain

Glad ur gonna hang in there capt! It will all work out! Ur on top of it ! And very creative! You got it bra !
anywhere I go it's going to be hard...... I came here to save the dogs/pups if I have to find homes for the rest ... really there's no reason to hung around... if your just takening up space and air with nothing else.....

I'll work it out..............

man if I gave them away then ended back here with nothing...... wouldn't be good.............................

anyways It's going to work out

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

AM
Time to use all this stuff I got...... I'm planing on running the tents also.....

my thinking is cool the 8x8, move that air over to the tents and 4x4x5 by the 3 bath fans in the ceiling...

if I need to move more air I can run more duck and add the other 2 bath fans...... I also have the whole filter fan timer in the box and I think I may have got 2 of those.....

time for all the Ink Bird stuff to get up and used... may need a little Help here..... I'm going to run it right......

don't think eric is going to like a gen at 4am till 10pm but I'll work that out, I'll need to be back on the grid really for this run but for a wk or so I'm going to run it like this........
Sure thing bro. Hit me up whenever you need

basscaptain

basscaptain

Sure thing bro. Hit me up whenever you need
just turned the ac on in there..... this gen can hold everything but my well right now and of coruse hot water........... it's a give and take till I can get the other going .... get a new bigger one ( I need anyways) or back on the grid....

there's a few boxs of new stuff and things to do....... STILL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom