• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

LD
Got to tell you I was hoping you were family to the cake man and a truck would show 3...but

Your beans from this Stantly cat is getting in this.. can they hang

We will find out...
4 Jack's widow

basscaptain

basscaptain

Not sure how I'll like the lights in the veg area..well this whole room is going to be for veg and etc.like command center...

So this are running hot...I don't think I'm getting double 68w a tube..
But I'll going with 50..so 400w and I'm going to add 2700 and 3000 white 301b strips I have in here...
I should hit 800w..3.5 x7.5 x 5

I did pm SF this morning and ask them if they wanted to go for this ride around 5am...
I don't think they will but that's kool.. I asked them for 4 or 5 Sf2000 to put in here I was thinking i would pull these out...

But i think if they were to ship them i would put them up in the main area...like 3 and then put 2 in the other 4x4x5 I'm going to repaint and setup next......

basscaptain

basscaptain

AM
Time to use all this stuff I got...... I'm planing on running the tents also.....

my thinking is cool the 8x8, move that air over to the tents and 4x4x5 by the 3 bath fans in the ceiling...

if I need to move more air I can run more duck and add the other 2 bath fans...... I also have the whole filter fan timer in the box and I think I may have got 2 of those.....

time for all the Ink Bird stuff to get up and used... may need a little Help here..... I'm going to run it right......

don't think eric is going to like a gen at 4am till 10pm but I'll work that out, I'll need to be back on the grid really for this run but for a wk or so I'm going to run it like this........

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How the fuck did i miss this yesterday? I'm like RIGHT on top of new posts and somehow this slipped my view :\

Anyway Glad to see your gonna stick around and make shit work, Work it till it works!

Good luck on the beans, If you ever need anymore lemmie know i just got like 100+ moar in the other day.

Not sure what you meant by ice cream truck??

basscaptain

basscaptain

How the fuck did i miss this yesterday? I'm like RIGHT on top of new posts and somehow this slipped my view :\

Anyway Glad to see your gonna stick around and make shit work, Work it till it works!

Good luck on the beans, If you ever need anymore lemmie know i just got like 100+ moar in the other day.

Not sure what you meant by ice cream truck??
I don't think I said ice cream truck...
But by your name I was hoping you were a grandson to the founder of little debbie and you could send me a truck full of day old cakes and goodies...that's allll....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What the fuck...
All my plants are fucked up...
There's hole dug in them....

I don't need this bs!

Are those outside?

Are you using any kinda stinky fertilizer?

If yes and then no, You got chipmunks hiding feed or looking for feed in your pots..

They did that to my outdoor ,mfers burried so many god damn sunflower seeds.

you know how to setup a bucket trap?

If not i teach quick.. Fill 5 gallon 1/2 full of water, Dump sunflower seeds on top enough to make it look likes its just a bucket of seeds, Make a ramp spinkle a few seeds to lure the stupid fucks in..

They jump in.. they don't jump back out.

this summer i've killed 29 chipmunks and 1 filed mouse with just that trap lol, all those sun flowers in the garden thread i posted are from me dumping buckets and buckets of dead rodents out there..

Foxes / cats ect come by and eat the lil bodys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom