Car Wrecks

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
18 years old, doing 80 MPH down the freeway (speed limit is 75 in the stretch I was going), the passenger side rear tire blew out. It was my first car, 1985 Nissan 300zx and had been sitting a while so when the tire went the car had started to feel hesitant. I down shifted to 4th (thinking it was a motor issue and being a fairly green driver, didn't realize) and pushed the gas a bit harder and the car went sideways. The rim caught a clump of grass and threw the car into the air which wound up landing on the driver's side B pillar and rolled back onto the wheels. I've been in a ton of accidents aside from that one but that's the only one I was driving, which leads to my next point.

Being straight up this day n age even with a new green light for you one still has to enter the intersection with caution ,, what was your rush as in changing lanes and lining your self up for a green light ???
most accidents can be avoided with some defensive driving slowing down and paying attention of the surroundings
I am glad you came out ok ... it could of been worse
how many times have you seen a pedestrian run and try to beat the light last second .. with that said consider your self lucky you could of hit a person and from that point on and for the rest of your life would of been screwed specially if you killed him ..
Slow down no need to rush and time your self for light to go green on you like you were doing

Defensive driving saves lives. Not two weeks ago, I was sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to turn green. Once it did, I did my checks. Defensive driving teaches wait two seconds after a light turns green and check all directions of the intersection to make sure any approaching vehicles are slowing. This time, during my check, my right side was clear but there was a guy coming from the left that made no effort to stop. Had I not approached this intersection, an intersection I drive through nearly daily, in such a manner I would've most likely been killed by this guy. My car is a thin metal rust bucket and dude was doing probably about 50 mph. That couple of seconds you aim to save by doing a "swift" maneuver can be the few seconds difference between making it to your destination safely or winding up injured or worse.

Definitely get a lawyer, teach that kid a lesson. Teach his parents a lesson. And cover your ass. They may try to pursue some kind of case on the grounds of your little move to avoid slowing down, regardless of their child's irresponsible and reckless driving habits.

Stalks

Stalks

Just got rear ended two nights ago! Wtf I can't win for losing and my fucking back is killing me. I'm def getting a lawyer now.

How do they handle personal injury on two cases so close together? My lower back was hurting from the first one and now my neck is hurting from the second one

I guess y'all will find out how it goes for me lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my Lord! Definitely get yourself lawyered up with a quickness.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

BSYpzA1IMAAiOU0.jpg

Stalks getting suited up to drive to work..

Latest posts

Top Bottom