Carbon Filter and Ozone Necessary?

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chemotype

Chemotype

in a situation where odor control is critical would it be necessary to use a carbon filter plus ozone generator? or will the carbon filter be sufficient?

O

organickat

My ozone smells more then the plants and it not a good one

Chemotype

Chemotype

It won't be anything huge. just a 4' x 8' x 6' 7" tall or so. How much light would you recommend? three 600's or two 1000's?

F

Friendo

What CFM Can Fan and filter?

Hi Farmers - What CFM fan and what size filter do I need for a very large closet and consider the dankest smelly weed possible. I want absolute "odor security".
Thanks; FRIENDO

J

Jalisco Kid

If you smell ozone you are doing something wrong. Only a FOOL would run it in your room. It damages your defenseless plants. What it does to a tender moist lung does not bother me as it was/is the growers choice.But those poor defenseless plants... JK
Use the ozone generator in an exhaust duct with about 20' of duct after it so it will blend/mix with the air.

S

saltr

When using an ozone generator in exhaust ducting is it possible to house the generator in the same room (directly adjacent to my growlab) as long as it is adequately sealed, or will the polar o3 still leak out and mess with my babies? With elevated humidity i'm trying to avoid carbon, but with a lack of a basement/attic i don't know where to house the generator. Thank you for your consideration.

lollipopman

lollipopman

go get some ona gel.... bought some not to long ago it really works and smells good... to make it last longer and not smell so strong drill some holes in the lid....

J

Jalisco Kid

As long as it is exhausted out your room I do not see a problem.JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom