Carl's Cake

• Thread starter KC Dreamer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KC Dreamer

KC Dreamer

Hey Farmers! I started this little project earlier this year back in January and had been posting updates in my Facebook group. I want to keep a journal on this project so I thought I would transfer it here for better format. So here we go...

My Friend Carl... Carl loved being outside in the Rocky Mountains and went two or three times a year to pan for gold. Carl always stayed outside unless the weather didn't permit then he would rent a cabin near his claim and he loved that damn dog that always chased him around and growled at him😂. But most of all, Carl loved the strain wedding cake that he could only get when he went to Colorado. Carl asked if I could get this cut so I went on the search and it took me a year and a half to acquire this specific cut of wedding cake that I have and I got it for Carl. Three weeks away from flipping her to 12:12 and my good friend Carl goes to sleep Saturday night and doesn't wake up Sunday morning. 😢 Interestingly enough I have just planted some seeds from some good Colorado outdoor bud that I got from a friend 😁 who came back from a gold mining excursion in Colorado and gave me a little bit of this killer outdoor nug that he had gotten there... So comes my inspiration for my first breeding project as a legal Missouri medical cannabis cultivator. I'm going to cross this strain from the Colorado outdoor bagseed with the wedding cake and I'm going to call it Carl's Cake... I will be giving these seeds away free because Carl would want it that way... RIP Brother..

This is a picture of my good friend Carl and the Wedding Cake Mother...

Carls cake
Carls cake 2
Last edited:
KC Dreamer

KC Dreamer

March 19 at 5:47 PM

Carl's Cake update! The deed is done!!! Carl Popped this morning. Opened the closet and saw the pollen all over his leaves and I knew right away what they have been doing. Her little white hairs should all turn red and start to recede a little bit and pollinate the seed sack.

90308825 3070063926339044 339855316113948672 n 1
90439012 3070063973005706 9207191705344802816 n 1
90481473 3070064023005701 8539504945731207168 n
Shotyoung

Shotyoung

March 19 at 5:47 PM

Carl's Cake update! The deed is done!!! Carl Popped this morning. Opened the closet and saw the pollen all over his leaves and I knew right away what they have been doing. Her little white hairs should all turn red and start to recede a little bit and pollinate the seed sack.
Carl shall live on in the hearts and minds of stoners from all over ;) RIP

greenbull09

greenbull09

Feels bad man I really hope Carl is in a good place now.
Let's make this strain famous. I'm subscribing

BigV

BigV

Carl's Cake has turned up some great phenos and this is the one that has been chosen to cary on the project. Look for my thread titled The Carl's Cake Project if you want to follow this story.

CarlsCake
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Hey bud - your story was absolutely gut-wrenching. You are obviously a solid dude with a heart of gold. Carl was lucky to have you as a friend, and vice versa.

No doubt Carl is super fucking pumped to have this strain near his name. Gorgeous colors on that lady. Peace.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Hey Farmers! I started this little project earlier this year back in January and had been posting updates in my Facebook group. I want to keep a journal on this project so I thought I would transfer it here for better format. So here we go...

My Friend Carl... Carl loved being outside in the Rocky Mountains and went two or three times a year to pan for gold. Carl always stayed outside unless the weather didn't permit then he would rent a cabin near his claim and he loved that damn dog that always chased him around and growled at him😂. But most of all, Carl loved the strain wedding cake that he could only get when he went to Colorado. Carl asked if I could get this cut so I went on the search and it took me a year and a half to acquire this specific cut of wedding cake that I have and I got it for Carl. Three weeks away from flipping her to 12:12 and my good friend Carl goes to sleep Saturday night and doesn't wake up Sunday morning. 😢 Interestingly enough I have just planted some seeds from some good Colorado outdoor bud that I got from a friend 😁 who came back from a gold mining excursion in Colorado and gave me a little bit of this killer outdoor nug that he had gotten there... So comes my inspiration for my first breeding project as a legal Missouri medical cannabis cultivator. I'm going to cross this strain from the Colorado outdoor bagseed with the wedding cake and I'm going to call it Carl's Cake... I will be giving these seeds away free because Carl would want it that way... RIP Brother..

I got something better you can breed to that girl im from colo been breeding for over 20 yrs ..oh very sorry for your loss i got into this cuz i have a pain disease so i can feel ppls pain if your interested hollar at me and i can tell you what we could cross her with ...

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter

the colours are amazingly blue :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom