Carts and Live Resin Vapes

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

While we could not grow, we were using some vape carts. Has anyone else tried these? What do you like, what don't you like?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Since we had no grow space available until now, I'm currently designing it on paper, we have been using Delta 10 carts on our own battery. Not bad. The flavors are way off, but it more or less gets the job done.

I do think the disposables are a rip off though. Half the time they are clogged and will not function.

Observationist

Observationist

Since we had no grow space available until now, I'm currently designing it on paper, we have been using Delta 10 carts on our own battery. Not bad. The flavors are way off, but it more or less gets the job done.

I do think the disposables are a rip off though. Half the time they are clogged and will not function.
Not a fan of the disposables, wasteful and usually “scandalous”

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Vapes just don't get me there. It's like edibles. Completely different high. Vapes also make me cough unless they are high quality ones like Airo Pro. The cheap ones tend to use PE as a base. I like it when they use coconut oil or essential oils as a base. Doesn't make me cough as much.

If you've never tried Airo Pro their batteries vibrate when you inhale. Apparently, the tech behind that says that when the pen vibrates it sends a signal to your brain that THC is on the way! 😄

Their flavored vapes tend to last longer and I noticed their carts don't typically clog.

I don't use them but my ex did and we experimented with gram carts but by the time you get half way through the cart the oil is burned and tastes bad hence why if I buy a cart for emergencies it's a half gram cart.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Element is my favorite brand here in Michigan, live resin is where it’s at. Great taste and great high.

49925160 DFB8 4653 B839 F5BECC1755FD

Latest posts

Top Bottom