• Thread starter WI$C-
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WI$C-

Casey Jones;

Dank Smell Scale: [8/10]
High: [9/10] lazy body high
Density: [10/10], I've had people ask for different buds just because its so hard to pick apart w/o a grinder
Smoke smell: [7/10]~ not really my swag-style, no icky sticky smell

Overall: [8.5/10]

Not sure if I can post this in here, but prices around wisconsin:
~$30 for 1.75g
~$55 for 3.5g
~$100 for a 7g
~$325-$340 an oz
~$1200 a qp

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

I found this to be a great smoke. The Casey Jones I had a long while back had the (bud) structure of Thai, but more dense & resinous like the Diesel. The fragrance was halfway between Trainwreck and Sour Diesel, and the flavor was pure Thai. Do you have any pictures for the review? I am really interested to see other phenotypes.

S

ShiftyThumb

This is one of my favorite smokes of all time. It had a clear but almost crippling stone. Very potent! I have a higher tolerance than average, and I would often find myself lost in thought, staring off into space and wonder how much time had passed. And then look down at a half green bowl! I loved the taste and smell. Astringenty, almost chemical with earthy, hashy undertones. Hard to describe the smell. She's supposed to yield amazing. I'd love to get her in my garden.

R

Relaxed420

I've grown casey jones and it was one of the best yielding plants in the garden at the time, good commercial strain and when done right it is a very good smoke, but honestly, most of the times I've had it I would rate it as good mid shelf, but I know it was the grower not the strain those times.

Z

ziggy1

Love me some Casey!!! Grew one of Connoisseur's Grateful Casey S1's. Totally awesome energetic strong high. Decent yielder also. Great smoke when it is done right!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Should try y'all some, rainbow Jones, eh. She's really nice, its a conouiseir genetics strain to, its the casey Jones x GRANDADDY p. She's a yeilder aswell as a snap to grow. And very vigorous .Like a 12,inch plant might finish at 4,feet. I'm sure yous are all growing, or know about her?
Space.

B

Burned Haze

I ran chemy jones a year or to ago indoors and outdoors. It's def a nice yielded and a decent high stain .
I wold def run it again in the future :)

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I've got some Casey Jones about a month into flower. Smells really nice.

outwest
old thread i know but i was wondering how u liked the CJ outwest? does it yeild as good as they claim? how good of mold resistance does it have for outdoors? thanks

THCdurk

THCdurk

Idgaf how good the bud is if I'm paying 55 a eify the trichomes better have gold flakes in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom