Caterpillars

Caterpillars 2

Caterpillars 3

Caterpillars 4

Caterpillars 5

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Thanks brother, good advice :)

Luckily I think already took care of them, just found the little guy kinda amusing.
now if only the RA's were as east to take care of Id be set :joint:

M

mrbong73

spinosad bet they wont fuck with your plants again,get it at home depot

Yep. Hitt em with the spinosad every two weeks if your outside. I mix neem oil with it and that seems to work good also. It keeps the spider mites at bay also.

Those pillars will keep coming back and really do a number on your nuggs.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

They are indoor plants, damn moth got in my room one evening at lights out, I went in the next day and saw him flying around, took him out with a flyswatter, couple days later caterpillars :)

BlackBart

BlackBart

Its a cabbage looper . They eat leaves and bore holes in your vines . Good advice in using Spinosad or plain old BT will work .

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Captain Jack Smack their ass!

that will stop his dance party!

RC

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Its a cabbage looper . They eat leaves and bore holes in your vines . Good advice in using Spinosad or plain old BT will work .
I've just read in my 40th Anniversary issue of Acres, U.S.A. that adding calcium back to depleted soils strongly discourages cabbage loopers and cutworms. I've also recently read of some bugs becoming resistant to Bt. I'm not ready to drop it from my regimen, though.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Interesting about the calcium Seamaiden . There must be something in it that they don't like . I had cut worms inside my GH this spring .....never seen anything like it . They didn't last long though

purpleberry

purpleberry

I wouldnt spray anything inside, I just had the same problem and had to kill over a dozen, there easy to spot where they have been eating. Also you can grab the plant and give it a shake and they end up on the ground. Not a big deal inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom