Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

Blackberry Kush dry and jarred. It gave me 2.1 oz. That makes me feel really happy. Hopefully my plants will get thicker and with more buds, but for now, I have plenty to cook with. I've made potent butter out of the Mango trim, and a less potent coconut oil infusion out of the Blackberry. I added boveda packs to each jar as the weed seems pretty dry. Thus ends my first seed to harvest grow. Thanks for all the kind suggestions and observations.

Blackberry Kush dry and jarred. It gave me 2.1 oz. That makes me feel really happy. Hopefully my plants will get thicker and with more buds, but for now, I have plenty to cook with. I've made potent butter out of the Mango trim, and a less potent coconut oil infusion out of the Blackberry. I added boveda packs to each jar as the weed seems pretty dry. Thus ends my first seed to harvest grow. Thanks for all the kind suggestions and observations.
nice.Happy tokin Cattapilla

Awsome cat! Looks tasty and sure gives ya great sense of accomplishment huh!