Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys, day 1 of week 7. Last week I flushed with ph 6.5 water, then followed with a weak feed, and yesterday watered with the normal dose of cal-mag and pro nutes. Fewer leaves seem to be yellowing, and otherwise the kush seem healthy and growing. I removed dead and dying leaves. I’m especially interested on your impression regarding the coloring of the trichomes on both plants, so I can estimate when to harvest, my terrifying next step! Your comments are always helpful and educating.

Blackberry Kush

B1
B2
B3
B4
B6
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

is it strong odour, these gals? the mango k smells like mango & bananas?
@Kampbe1l The tent aroma is getting stronger now, I l will miss the smell when I open it after harvest. I bet I do a lot of jar sniffing! The mango has a very lush and tropical smell to it, I love the smell of my fingers after working with them. They are both very sticky now. The Blackberry also has a really pleasant 'purple' aroma, but it is overpowered by the mango. The little banana kush in front has an interesting smell, but I'm not sure it smells like bananas. It also seems to have more of a sativa shape to its leaves, though it is a kush. I know I need to change my filter because stepping inside the house it smells vaguely weedy. Thank you all for your kind words about this grow. I couldn't be happier than with this bunch of crop friends to learn with!

<If I had said crop circle friends, people would have imagined there were aliens involved. And probes.>

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! Day 1 of Week 8. I lowered the lights 3 inches at the beginning of last week and burned the mango’s top leaves! The lights went back to where they belong. Last feed was on 1/25 with plain ph’d water to runoff. These photos were the best I could do to show trichomes on both plants. Chop or wait a week!

Gr2
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know... it's cat's furst, grow... and she aint even hackin one branch... to c what she likes, best. and I'm wondering how man of us, had this kinda parience, determination n such healthy looking plants... our FIRST REAL go... that didn't include, killin the whole plant, over a wet, dime... cause we were so excited... and she's smart enough... to have found y'all, cause she has that kinda fearlessness n humility... pretty dam cool.
someone should ring up that mars rep who knows less about their own company's, current capabilities... than we... and tell em, cat's an intimidatingly, worthy, investment of their resources. cat's already, an amazing grower, rivaling seraphine's, diesel's, amanz & mosh's grows... not with output... i mean that, "pretty", garden n ummm... fractions... comparisons of scale... forget the words, but u put those same resources, behind this confidence n efficiency... ur gonna win. she already has fans... even if it is, u ugly, bastages. ;♡
if it's within ur powa... and i don't mean mosh... I'd start dialin.

ya done great, cat. i can't look med n the eye, but my reasons for jumping the gun... i needed a run. helped, too many... deep... into my personal. iii needed a successful run n experimented, trash, first.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and btw... cause god forbid i solicit, again... (not a THIS SITE thing... previous, suspension; diff site)... cat looks to b erecting another setup... imagine what's next!!! gear... potential... cures.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

707... the ghost train haze... ruined, all fruity stank, in the world. u smell fingers with this one... makes ya think ya ran out of t.p., used single ply, or need to napalm n wash ur hands, better; yeah... citrus diarrhea...

Top Bottom