Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi Guys! Day 1 of Week 9. They are continuing to mature, and responding well to the extra water and runoff. I see amber beginning to show on the leaves of both kush, but not much on the flower. They get plain water tomorrow. I say, let’s give Mango another week! What’s your vote.

Blackberry Kush

Bb1
Bb2
Bbt1
Dbear180

Dbear180

Looking good! Been on the lookout for a good BlackBerry kush for a while! Fudge told me a while back I think it was Orgnkid had the best he knew of.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I think this BB is really stunted in my small tent, and would have been really big if it had been grown outdoors or a larger tent where it could grow taller. These are ILGM seeds.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Looking great cat, and love the orchids!
We have 4 in an aquarium taken from agar but haven't really done anything.
Yours do look great!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi Guys! Day 1 of Week 9. They are continuing to mature, and responding well to the extra water and runoff. I see amber beginning to show on the leaves of both kush, but not much on the flower. They get plain water tomorrow. I say, let’s give Mango another week! What’s your vote.

Blackberry Kush
the hit cat been back do you see what i see on last pic hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think this BB is really stunted in my small tent, and would have been really big if it had been grown outdoors or a larger tent where it could grow taller. These are ILGM seeds.
you know i visit there site,that the strangest site ive seen,only let you post so many times,nice clean place though

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

This morning when I opened the tent after lights on, my little Alaskan Purple Auto seed had sprouted upside down, with its tail sticking right up in the air. I used tweezers and gently turned it around. We have bonded. 💘 She's my little valentine.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

This morning when I opened the tent after lights on, my little Alaskan Purple Auto seed had sprouted upside down, with its tail sticking right up in the air. I used tweezers and gently turned it around. We have bonded. 💘 She's my little valentine.
Did you get that from Seedsman's? If so, keep an eye on it later in life. I had 2 APK in flower and pulled one before it hermied. Keeping my eye on the other one like a hawk just in case.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Had that kinda happen once. My seed musta been sideways or something cuz the tail & the leaves both sprouted out! My damn goose ate it before it got much bigger tho 👎

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@SadBadGrower Yes, it was a freebie from Seedsman. I'll watch her and be careful with her. Thank you!

Top Bottom