Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

Hi All. The Mango was harvested today. Was long hours trimming, since it was my first time, and there was a couple of slips! But now she's hanging in the closet. I have all the sugar leaves and mishaps in a paper bag to dry. Tomorrow I will make a test run of the gumdrop recipe I want to try and modify for edibles. This grow gives me a lot of hope!

Mango Kush 10/26/19 Germination - 02/12/20 Harvest.

Hi All. The Mango was harvested today. Was long hours trimming, since it was my first time, and there was a couple of slips! But now she's hanging in the closet. I have all the sugar leaves and mishaps in a paper bag to dry. Tomorrow I will make a test run of the gumdrop recipe I want to try and modify for edibles. This grow gives me a lot of hope!

Mango Kush 10/26/19 Germination - 02/12/20 Harvest.

Nice!

Mango Kush dry and ready for a jar. 🥳 Smells strong and delicious! 36gr after shaving off the 14g for the plastic egg dying tubs. 1.27oz. It's making me feel like a movie star. Don't kill my buzz by showing me one branch of your harvested weed that's the size of a baby's arm!

Mango Kush dry and ready for a jar. 🥳 Smells strong and delicious! 36gr after shaving off the 14g for the plastic egg dying tubs. 1.27oz. It's making me feel like a movie star. Don't kill my buzz by showing me one branch of your harvested weed that's the size of a baby's arm!
Congrats Cat! You held out and waited till the time was right and now you get to reap the rewards! I'm happy for ya, the bud looks fantastic too! How does it smoke?